Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
shutterstock_53742664-680x400.jpg

Does Robbo give special quest sermons at this church? Is it usually BYO Beams or is there a bar one can visit?
TGO is a provider, a beacon of hope, a selfless being.

One of his own Jim Beam fridges offered so no man or woman shall ever be unsustained

Latest GWS press shot.
1326443582-boyz-ii-men22.jpg

Brothers, TGO has spoken an order:

I feel this is when TGO is at his most powerful. When he speaks directly to us, when he decrees an order but does not make his meaning plain to us lesser beings. Instead it is up to us to understand and fulfill his request.

Seeing that the boy child, Hayden, was without Crow jumper, TGO waved his hand and said this lack will be undone. The acolyte was charged with completing the miracle.

TGO provides for all. Even those from the, suburbs.
Evidentiary proof for the believers and non-believers alike!
TGO.png

Brothers!! A moment in history.... TGO has blessed us with a hymn..

Cats in the Cradle

Let it be sung in beautiful unison at 2am by us all

Music to mediate to courtesy of TGO.

Brothers all good things must come to an end. I am all for celebrating mediocrity that brings puzzling success. TGO has exemplified this. But TGO has now been surpassed by another.

You may not have heard of him, but Ayce Cordy just got named in the ruck for the Bulldogs after 4 possessions total in his last two games. He also had 4 clangers, and four frees against. Zero marks and zero kicks...in two AFL games. He also has 7 years on an AFL list for 22 games in total (of similar quality to those mentioned).

Acye is a shining lighthouse beacon of hope for the mediocre. I apologise brothers but I am now an Ayceist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 Adelaide
2 Sydney
3 Fremantle
4 Hawthorn
5 Collingwood

7 GWS
8 Essendon
9 Melbourne
10 Western Bulldogs
11 West Coast
12 North Melbourne