Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanity.

Let us pray for the nerdling.
Beaker has shown his preference for his hair over the cause TGO has deemed worthy of His support.

Apox on him.

Habemus Papam!
tgop.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers, I confess a mild addiction to the word generator, this one amuses me...

"Robbo starts the lecture over the legitimate cigarette. A smallish lesbian acquires a dense lust. How does Robbo ignore The journalist? Robbo crashes behind a pilot counsel. The journalist decides inside the universe."

Are these TGO's commandments? Are we seeing some sort of 'Robbo-damus moment'?

Am I addicted to a meaningless word generator....? Or is there a deeper meaning...?

http://watchout4snakes.com/wo4snakes/Random/RandomParagraph

TGO + Social media bandit in the word generator is profound

The laugh gifts a wasteful bookshop around the button. Social media bandit warms to a committee underneath the finer analogue.

Can the buss exit beside TGO? How will a skeptical hydrogen cry against the initiative?

How will the movie behave under social media bandit? How will social media bandit talk past TGO?

It's like reading The Tackle

Robbo: "I fear Jack Watts has played his last game for Melbourne."

Ten Minutes later:

IN: WATTS
Roosy did not want to incur the wrath. Reverse psychology, always one step ahead is TGO

I'm actually starting to fear for Jack Watts' safety. Look at the wording of his statement. Was TGO foreseeing a horrible calamity set to befall Mr. Watts before the weekend and subtly warning us all to protect him, lest he never play again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back