Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Height needs to be 6'1" and weight 61kg.
And the Chimp actually is 6'1!:eek:

hqdefault.jpg

TGO called Himself a dickhead tonight.

An act of ultimate humbleness that makes you feel good about the world and Robbo in it.

He finally got something right.

The wrath of TGO is being revealed from the G against all the godlessness and wickedness of the heathens, who suppress the truth by their wickednes. For since the creation of the world TGO's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Someone needs to GIF the moment the nerdling asked TGO what he thought about Adelaide.
TGO plus Nerdling

robbo and beaker.gif

Just The Great One

robbo.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brother TheInjuryFactory there are amazing. Especially the second one which can be posted in reply when some one says something stupid. :D
Praise be to TGO brother manboob, for I am but a humble servant of The Grand Oracle and his loyal devotees.

May these simple tools ensure future generations of our brothers may point out the folly and misguidance of the non-believers and heathens who dare question the almighty wisdom of The Great One.

Not sure if anyone has seen the Nicholas Cage head photoshopped as all the Game Of Thrones characters.
I reckon using TGO instead of Cage would be awesome. Imagine TGOs head on Varys the Lord of Whispers.
It would be just too good to even contemplate.
We need an artistic Brother to complete this task

Who the #### does that bloke think he is?

TGO fired back with great gusto I think. Really put him back in his place He did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back