Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great One's standing in the media is that high he takes his dog to the radio studio today.

Also expects a call following his comments regarding the commoner Duck last night about the Royal enforcer Mitchell. TGO said he expected a call after his comments. Not from the commoner Duck but from world leaders. Just for the sake of a conversation.

The Great One's standing in the media is that high he takes his dog to the radio studio today.

Also expects a call following his comments regarding the commoner Duck last night about the Royal enforcer Mitchell. TGO said he expected a call after his comments. Not from the commoner Duck but from world leaders. Just for the sake of a conversation.
Kingly commented that the TGO's dog dragging its arse around on the studio's carpet was a case of 'monkey see, monkey do'.

I sense a Robbo style fatwa being issued on FKs.

Prepare for fire and brimstone from TGO tomorrow night comrades.

I've heard LeBron James and other so called world sporting stars get paid up to $100,000 to post tweets that promote products and stuff.

Much like the Dali Lama , TGO wouldn't have a bar of such activities despite His incredible popularity and cult status.

Him being Chief Football Writer of the greatest sporting publication on the planet is enough for this man of the people.

I've heard LeBron James and other so called world sporting stars get paid up to $100,000 to post tweets that promote products and stuff.

Much like the Dali Lama , TGO wouldn't have a bar of such activities despite His incredible popularity and cult status.

Him being Chief Football Writer of the greatest sporting publication on the planet is enough for this man of the people.
TGO has little use for money anyway - he trades only in tinnies, winnies and healthy dosages of Truth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over here in the Perth wastelands, Robbo and the Nerding appear on my tv screen like a shimmering beacon at 5.30pm

This my friends is a very tricky time slot that challenges my negotiating skills when dealing with my own devil woman about how much Greatness from TGO one can endure during any givin week.

I like to sit and worship The Great One live..because I feel more connected to His mumbles.

Devil woman demands I watch replay at 8pm instead.

Tis a battle worth fighting for brothers.

Brother Shane, it is my understanding that the traditional response to such provocations in the West is to simply let out a relentless BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That should do the trick.

Alas that approach only works while being present inside the Subi stadium while actual football is being played brother Syd.

I tried it back at the Hird homestead oncd in response to a request from devil woman that I refrain from indulging in TGOs nightly sermon.

An empty Melbourne Bitter stubby was promptly hurled towards my cranium at light speed.

So, no more, booing, for Shane.

Over here in the Perth wastelands, Robbo and the Nerding appear on my tv screen like a shimmering beacon at 5.30pm

This my friends is a very tricky time slot that challenges my negotiating skills when dealing with my own devil woman about how much Greatness from TGO one can endure during any givin week.

I like to sit and worship The Great One live..because I feel more connected to His mumbles.

Devil woman demands I watch replay at 8pm instead.

Tis a battle worth fighting for brothers.

I love the devil woman reference. Thankful for TGO allowing IQ so I can record his greatness as unfortunately devil child has not allowed my nightly prayers due to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I think Mickey is lucky he isn't in Queensland due to laws and people with clubhouses.

TGO giving us great insight into the world of umpires there.

No decision will be made tomorrow it has been degreed. None.

FPoLQ3u.jpg

Behold brothers, the master scribe at work, incubating his next great dump column.
Don't forget that the TGO is already one step ahead and has combined the two.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back