Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did TGO just troll Nafan Noflags with his Geoff Hayward reference?

I heard that from the kitchen while stirring my spaghetti bog..TGO pokes a subtle jab.

" Your texts stay there unread for a week "

" That's not true "

TGO receives 100s of texts a day and carefully selects candidates for reply.

Mike is just not worthy enough of a quick message back.

Last edited:

latest

Robbo said 'bullshit' last night.

We get all but one a fortnight and its always worth the wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TGO has ask us all to ask ourselves " Am I wrong? " about the Goodsey issue.

TGO is going to pray for crowds not to boo him. We must join Robbo with deep, silent praying for this to happen.

I'm flying over to Melb tomorrow to visit the Holy Mecca that is the G and that other stadium with the roof.

I will spend those four tortuous hours in flight to channel my mind in unison with TGO...for Goodsey.

Because if TGO thou shall love Goodsey then so shall I .

TGO has ask us all to ask ourselves " Am I wrong? " about the Goodsey issue.

TGO is going to pray for crowds not to boo him. We must join Robbo with deep, silent praying for this to happen.

I'm flying over to Melb tomorrow to visit the Holy Mecca that is the G and that other stadium with the roof.

I will spend those four tortuous hours in flight to channel my mind in unison with TGO...for Goodsey.

Because if TGO thou shall love Goodsey then so shall I .
I hope your plane is like the Emirate's ones and has a prayer room onboard and an inflight display pointing the way to the G at all times!

image.png

I am disappointed that my post re: Ridiculous Rita was deleted, wasn't too bad was it? It was a Bible reference after all, fitting seeing as though TGO is the Chosen One.
I hope your plane is like Emirate's ones and has a prayer room onboard and an inflight display pointing the way to the G at all times!
image.png

Outstanding work there brother boob. Brilliant beyond words.

Unfortunately me and devil 15 year old child will be flying inside one of those Tiger Air machines.

I will have no choice but to sit and pray the entire journey, always facing the front of plane, even if it means walking backwards from the lavotory.

I have 300 grams of cashews to eat while purchasing VB cans as I drift across the Great Australian Bight towards the G.

This is what TGO would do...although I might have small intervals to read my Casey Stoner book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back