Time to join the cult in style, i learnt this trick from the great man himself
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
Great Song that - TGO loved the earthiness (great word that) of the Hunters - one of his favs is "when the river runs dry" - ponder that

*TGO pleading inquisitively, looking for answers in this great big world*

"When the river runs dry, Gerard, will you return to the scene of the crime?!"

Last edited:

Shane Hird

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan The Cult of Robbo Essendon Player Sponsor 2016
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ
I chortled when TGO said in a little too loud booming voice " SO WHERE DiD YOUZ MEET? " it was a touching moment as Robbo gave his holy blessing to the two lovebirds.

I await the pic by a good brother of His hairy, holy belly button protruding out of His shirt as Robbo crossed his arms to deliver their judgement.

It was a sight to behold.

Zephiisdaman

Cancelled
Nov 22, 2010
Whitten Oval
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It is written. There can be no appeals.
Brother Beetle, how do we get TGO on the MRP? He is the only one who can deliver a verdict that would never be appealed. Like Pontius Pilate, he could be swayed in decisions by the baying crowd, his loyal cult or the alcohol tobacco excise price.
He would be merciful or could deliver the killing blow like Eddard Stark in game Of Thrones. Like St Peter at the Pearly Gates or the door boss at The Tunnel.
So many opportunities so much truth to be found.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
TGO does not think.

TGO knows.

TGO need not think....He merely 'senses' the greater truth via his finely tuned intuition....So in touch with the earth's spherical hub-bub is he, that he can finely tune his holy antennae to each & every sentient being in reading their morphic-resonance....That is how he is able to deduce right from wrong, veracity from prevarication, fair-dinkum-ness from Bullshit & a can of VB from a can of Jimmy.

AlcoaCat

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
West Perth Cardinals
This thread is one of the greatest, most sustained piss-takes in Australian history. Well done, everybody.

I really take my hat off to TGO. Just by being a boozy, barely literate, profoundly incoherent halfwit, he has managed to unite a large section of our troubled nation. In fact, I can almost forget how s**t my footy club is right now.

Jun 17, 2008
East Falafel Town
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
This thread is one of the greatest, most sustained piss-takes in Australian history. Well done, everybody.

I really take my hat off to TGO. Just by being a boozy, barely literate, profoundly incoherent halfwit, he has managed to unite a large section of our troubled nation. In fact, I can almost forget how s**t my footy club is right now.
The TGO's greatest strength is his ability to unite fans of all clubs. Welcome Brother. May you find solace in here.

Zephiisdaman

Cancelled
Nov 22, 2010
Whitten Oval
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

TGO is known by many as an incoherent drunken oaf.
He is our incoherent drunken oaf who speaks all languages. Especially the language of love.

AlcoaCat

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
West Perth Cardinals
TGO is known by many as an incoherent drunken oaf.
He is our incoherent drunken oaf who speaks all languages. Especially the language of love.
Like everyone here, i could just about turn for the TGO. A lick, a kiss and a dry root from the great man would be simply marvellous.

Mr Mediocracy

All Australian
Jun 25, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
TGO is a many who needs no words to talk. When the village tough man Hall handed over the football signed by everyone at Fox Footy there was a slight wrist flick and look by TGO.

Using no words he declared there are no others at Fox Footy who's signature is worthy enough of being on the ball.

As such enforcer Hall simply handed over a football with TGO scrawled in magic pen.

Mr Mediocracy

All Australian
Jun 25, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Did anyone feel as though TGO could've found love with the rival villages writer Emma Quayle?

Footy fan and fellow writer who TGO could bounce musings off. Just depends if she likes his Tiger and Corona.

Zephiisdaman

Cancelled
Nov 22, 2010
Whitten Oval
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yeah. Thought i saw the desk start rising when she was in the room.
I thought TGO was hinting that Julie Corletto was the chosen vessel for his children.
I am confused now. Emma Quayle does not speak the language of TGO so i doubt whether she would be suitable. She is concise, correct and not rambling. Therefore it would be very hard for TGO to communicate on a meaningful level with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back