Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother SJ has cracked the code. Fremantle and North Melbourne have rightly followed TGO in resting in this, Round 23.

Fremantle and North Melbourne to play off in the Grand Final. And so it was written.

If I sit back from telly and squint, the razorback looks very similar to TGO.

But nothing can fill the void inside.

Hope he's ok.
Don't fall for the lure of false idols.

Was our great leader again missing from the box tonight and instead being cared for by wenches serving coronas and hot dogs?

I think TGO has overdosed on Coronas and cured meat products and is partaking in a Robbo detox.

This could likely involve beef broth and mountains of dry toast.

And cut down darts in half to 15 per day.

Brothers as I did my morning meditation in front of TGO's statue, a vision, came to me. Our dear leader is not sick at all. TGO has spent the week at the Hird mansion consoling St James, and in turn seeking solace from James and Tanya.

TGO is truly selfless - aiding a troubled soul in his time of need, but, not wanting to boast so he covers his tracks with illness, still sending out brief messages on the microblog for those pondering losing the faith.

I believe, brothers, we should use the final round, not to rest like the hethens Lyon and B Scott, but to spread the word. Seek out a friend this weekend and share a dart and a slab of VB. :rainbow:

I think TGO has overdosed on Coronas and cured meat products and is partaking in a Robbo detox.

This could likely involve beef broth and mountains of dry toast.

And cut down darts in half to 15 per day.

Thanks brother. Unfortunately this week I have been unable to attend our nightly meetings. My enthusiasm has also been non existent due to our leader missing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be messy if it was similar to www.backroomcastingcastingcouch.com ??

193577-8cb7bab4-99eb-11e3-a5ad-5f99c6c437b4.jpg

I see TGO has brought some kind of miniature, lap based computer. This is to appear a humble, ordinary journalist. To lull his subjects into a sense of ease. However be then deploys the device seen to the rear of the picture. It appears a simple light. Instead it is a direct feed into the mind of TGO. This informs the former puppet that TGO knows all and he should continue doing as instructed.

It appears TGO has paper to take notes. However the paper is the property of the puppet, he is seeking further orders.

But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back