Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Final weekend is the holiest of holy periods on our calendar.

It's 11am here in Perth and time to crack one open.
I booked no jobs for today as to start my drinking binge in anticipation of tomorrow's battle.

George could never give Mildred the pleasure she desired. TGO would have given at least 30 seconds of couch shaking pleasure, followed by snifters of Remy Martin
True. Yet TGO has taken a vow not only of slovenliness, but also of poverty. I think you'll find that the post-slamming snifter on offer would be, at the apex, St. Agnes.

9 minutes to go..so excited.

A makeup wench just attempted to powder the holy pate.

"Nah, I don't need it!"

Brilliant! Keep the updates coming..I'm 4000 Km away but I feel like I'm right by His side atm.

Apparently when The Beatles visited Adelaide the screaming was so intense that the band couldn't actually be heard. One hopes TGO was similarly inaudible.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't realise it.
He doesn't want to be.
He should realise it.
He should want to be.
The man of the people.
TGO the true most powerful man in football.
Has he won football personality of the year at Nth Melbourne breakfast? Surely the only multiple winner if ever afforded the gong.

Where does TGO go in the off season?

I believe Robbo has his own private island off the the coast of Burma where he retreats and recovers from another tough footy season.

Where does TGO go in the off season?

My understanding is that he heads deep into the heart of darkness, up the river to a remote and abandoned fortified Cambodian temple. From there he launches the odd barbaric attack on the AFL. Occasionally we are blessed when he releases photographs of his atrocities to the world via Twitter.
kurtz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back