May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
New proverb from our master:

Footy is hard, footy isn't hard.

Clearly Robbo is tapping into the realm of quantum theory here. His succinct example is a reference to the simultaneous existence of realities and potentialities.

Everything and nothing exists simultaneously. The dear leader is preparing us for an elevation to a new plane of enlightenment.

Robbo often evokes the great baseball figure (and sage) Yogi Berra.

"Baseball is 90% mental -- the other half is physical."

If you're not familiar with his quotes, have a look here:

http://rinkworks.com/said/yogiberra.shtml

davywap

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
on a chair
AFL Club
Collingwood
Robbo often evokes the great baseball figure (and sage) Yogi Berra.

"Baseball is 90% mental -- the other half is physical."

If you're not familiar with his quotes, have a look here:

http://rinkworks.com/said/yogiberra.shtml

I thought he may have been tapping into the wisdom of Confucius, but it's now obvious that our leader's knowledge has gone far beyond that.

I thought he may have been tapping into the wisdom of Confucius, but it's now obvious that our leader's knowledge has gone far beyond that.

Yes, Robbo far exceeds that ancient hack. Indeed, I have it on good authority that the Great Man could easily be the next fortune cookie bard. And no higher honour awaits a man of words and the world.

Sep 18, 2008
Clownface Nebula
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cult of Robbo

For those relative newcomers to the Cult of Robbo, the old testament was the Mark Robinson Poetry Journal Pages. Explore the mystery here.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=598273&highlight=poetry+journal

Somewhere herein you will find Robfucious, a level of enlightenment he achieved long ago and has now surpassed.

Shane Hird

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan The Cult of Robbo Essendon Player Sponsor 2016
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ
Lets re-live one of the The Great One's finest moments...

[YOUTUBE]XiSDvlVOkwc[/YOUTUBE]

Dec 19, 2011
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man Utd, Seattle SuperSonics, SA Spurs
New proverb from our master:

Footy is hard, footy isn't hard.

Some sort of footy Schrodinger Cat theory here from the dumb arse known as Robbo?

A deliberate (?) faux pas on SEN Run Home Thursday asking Heath Blackabout his new book. Wanted to use the word self-congratulatory, mumbled something not even close, sounded like self-conjugal.

Sep 18, 2008
Clownface Nebula
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cult of Robbo
something's going on there, even the occasional wrist-flicker doesn't go that far.

I suspect he may be concealing something up that sleeve :eek:

You got me thinking there Brother Footscore. Maybe Robbo should be wearing a Fez. Could we put some sort of petition together and send it in to Fox? Maybe we could get one custom made, a prototype for all cultists...?

Did anyone notice last night, when talking about the passion of supporters at the G, Robbo came out with this pearl?

'It's something that we don't get where we s**t.'

All the rumours about his personalised press boxes at games are now confirmed.

joe444

Club Legend
Jul 9, 2006
Franga
AFL Club
Geelong
For those relative newcomers to the Cult of Robbo, the old testament was the Mark Robinson Poetry Journal Pages. Explore the mystery here.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=598273&highlight=poetry+journal

Brother DVC was indeed a visionary. His words are wise. He saw what the unbelievers did not. He spoke with frank and sense (and mirth) at the birth of the Robbo era, before other wise men. Robbo was yet to send a new version of Himself to the world of the internets.

The Old Testament of Robbo is indeed still mentioned by us at the Monks of the Silent Goatee - though selectively whenever necessary to prove a point that justifies the game's hardness and non-hardness as a simultaneous moment of mindfulness.

Apr 16, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
what hell hath i wrought, brothers? hamish of st. peters is a man more sinned against than sinning.

i have administered myself with a pre-emptive 100 lashes in expectation of our dear leader's condemnation. whatever his sentence, i shall submit

Little Big John

All Australian
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Don't suppose someone wants to tweet or Dear Leader about theses new developments in social media. I have a feeling he no longer reads mine :(

Sep 18, 2008
Clownface Nebula
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cult of Robbo
Beware Triple H my brothers for he is a false god

"And he was gifted with a mouth that could speak great & convincing things and blasphemies; and he was empowered to continue forty-two months

And he deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means those miracles which he had power to do in the beast's sight"

Revelations

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I have a short message for anybody who believed Dear Robbo would clamour aboard the rompingwins bandwagon...

...YOU ARE A w***er.

To impugn that He would jump aboard a Big Footy conspiracy against a fellow "professional" journalist like Hamish...is....well....to question His own journalistic integrity.

Wake up to yourselves you w***ers...The Great Oaf is so far above your level that he wouldn't even wipe his arse with the dead tree edition of Big Footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back