Health The current outbreak of Ebola Virus in West Africa is now the largest ever recorded

Remove this Banner Ad

Which of those organisations' data/reports are you relying on? I would like to look into their evidence for myself.

I follow a variety of sources. Here's some:

MSF articles:

http://www.msf.org/search/article?f...tion:216&f[1]=im_field_taxonomy_diseases:1311

WHO's latest report:

http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/136161/1/roadmapupdate10Oct14_eng.pdf?ua=1

A collection of Red Cross articles:

http://www.redcross.ca/blog/tag/ebola-outbreak

NPR articles:

http://www.npr.org/tags/147820238/ebola

Analysis based on gentic sequencing:

http://currents.plos.org/outbreaks/...sierra-leone-provided-by-viral-sequence-data/

A recent Liberian MoH report:

http://www.mohsw.gov.lr/documents/SITRep 143 Oct 5th, 2014.pdf

Sierra Leone MoH reports:

http://health.gov.sl/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/

Latest Guinea report (in French):

http://www.ambafrance-gn.org/Ebola-point-de-situation-au-10,1011

But that's impossible, because your interpretation of an "Official Report" is Alex Jones writing the verification with his urine in snow.
Lol. See how defensive the tv zombies get when you questyion their faith in tv?

If you checked my posting history you would see that I have called out Alex Jones as a shill more than once.

You see, I look into things myself before I believe them.

If more people did likewise, the tv wouldn't be able to scare so many people into supporting wars, or erosion of civil liberties.

Go on, try it. It isn't that hard :thumbsu:

Donners Those links are all to generic pages, not to specific information. I imagine you probably just googled them in order to reply to my post and haven't actually read much/any of the material.

The only actual report I found amongst it was was from the dodgy-as-* WHO, and the report listed MORE deaths than cases in Liberia. As in, more people have supposedly died from Ebola than have even contracted the disease. LOLOLOOLOL.

http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/136161/1/roadmapupdate10Oct14_eng.pdf?ua=1
Can you clarify your opinion on the Ebola outbreak?
A hoax to convince the masses to give up more civil liberties (possibly including guns) and accept forced 'vaccinations'.

Lol. See how defensive the tv zombies get when you questyion their faith in tv?

If you checked my posting history you would see that I have called out Alex Jones as a shill more than once.

You see, I look into things myself before I believe them.

If more people did likewise, the tv wouldn't be able to scare so many people into supporting wars, or erosion of civil liberties.

Go on, try it. It isn't that hard :thumbsu:

But I made no mention of TV, or the MSM... Really, that's just another point of condescension for you to trot out, as is evident after looking through your posting history.

Out of interest, what would swing you to believing that this is an actual thing and not false? Specifically, which organisations are you waiting for to issue an "Official Report"?

Further to that, what are your main sources for news? Where is this Fountain of Truth you gaze into to "look into things" and form your famously water-tight opinions?

Why are you also so dismissive of people who question your logic, given that your modus operandi seems to be to question everything and believe nothing, yet we're all accused of being shills or sheep if we dare question your opinion?

Need to point blame at the creators of swine and bird fly, who just happened to have a vaccine ready to go, when they 'accidentally' got out of the lab they were created in. African villages don't have the time to wait for courts, newspapers and corrupt politicians to sort out criminal behavior by pharmaceutical companies. Must act on decisively based on history.
The swine flue did not originate in a lab and neither did the bird flue

What a horrible example the swine flue easily and uncontrollably spread across the world in a matter of weeks which should tell you that Ebola should be taken seriously before it mutates and spreads at a faster rate

Donners Those links are all to generic pages, not to specific information. I imagine you probably just googled them in order to reply to my post and haven't actually read much/any of the material.

Just went through my history, actually. It's a topic I've followed since long before the media jumped on the bandwagon.

Clearly it was wasted effort. If you believe that all of this is a hoax, you can only be delusional or trolling.

I'd link you to some of the videos of the outbreak, but you'd probably think all involved - from MSF workers to dying Africans - were paid actors.

The only actual report I found amongst it was was from the dodgy-as-**** WHO, and the report listed MORE deaths than cases in Liberia. As in, more people have supposedly died from Ebola than have even contracted the disease. LOLOLOOLOL.
You are so dumb. A case is where an alive person presents as infected. A death is where a person dies from ebola.

A person who dies from ebola may never present as a case.

What is the purpose of the forced vaccinations?

A purpose supported by the US, UK, Cuba, Spain, France, Germany, China, MSF, Red Cross, WHO and co, plus media from all over the world - all involved on the ground in West Africa, mind you.

A purpose supported by the US, UK, Cuba, Spain, France, Germany, China, MSF, Red Cross, WHO and co, plus media from all over the world - all involved on the ground in West Africa, mind you.
You'd think it would be far simpler to just release their vials of smallpox into an under vaccinated public, sell it as being released by the Russians (there's that war angle they can play up simultaneously), say everyone has to be vaccinated as the immunity of those who were originally vaccinated will have worn off, and there you go.

Don't have to mess about pretending there is some new virus in Africa that will decimate humanity. Just revive an old favourite.

Maybe with these ideas I can get that promotion into the inner party.

Out of interest, what would swing you to believing that this is an actual thing and not false?
Evidence. As in, real evidence. Not just msm fakery.
Further to that, what are your main sources for news? Where is this Fountain of Truth you gaze into to "look into things" and form your famously water-tight opinions?
My main sources for information are non-fiction BOOKS.

My main sources for 'news' (i.e. contemporary event coverage/opinion) are zerohedge.com and reddit.com/r/conspiracy
Why are you also so dismissive of people who question your logic
Few people ever question my logic, since few people even know basic logic, as it isn't even taught in most 'schools' in this country.

Why would TPTB want the idiotic masses to know how to think? They wouldn't be able to sell war and taxes so easily if people knew basic logic and critical thought.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you believe that all of this is a hoax, you can only be delusional or trolling.
You are right. It is delusional to think the MSM would lie about something this important.

LOLOLOLOLOOL.
I'd link you to some of the videos of the outbreak, but you'd probably think all involved - from MSF workers to dying Africans - were paid actors.
I'll show you a video of an African [actor], you tell me where you think he got the dollar bills.

How many are you sure are real?

Because every ebola clip I see on msm looks staged as ****.

Here's another example:

Does anybody want to put their hand up and tell the world that they think that s**t is real?

I don't think its staged

A camera crew will always draw a crowd

5-6 feet away lol He is about 6 meters away!

I love how literal you get. You know exactly what the question was, but you chose to give an answer that isn't really an answer because you know that you don't really have an answer; because if you had an answer, there would be a chance of you being proven wrong.

How about the 4033 deaths are all those fake?
Unless you can personally dig each of them out of their graves (or more, the shallow holes they've been dumped in), transport them across the globe, have them tested for the virus right in front of SB, using scientists of his choosing, and have them verify presence of Ebola and it being the main cause of death, he won't believe. Ever.

It seems SB has now well and truly jumped the shark.
I would say that the msm well and truly jumped the shark with their 'weapons of mass destruction' nonsense in 2003 and 'swine flu' in 2009. Apparently, though, the media would never lie about such things. Lol.

People keep taking digs like this, but they keep reading and responding to my posts. Just put me on ignore. We'll both be happier :)
5-6 feet away lol He is about 6 meters away!
Would you stand six metres from an 'ebola' corpse/patient? Lol. What a joke.
Is it bad that I hope SB gets Ebola...... just so he can realise it is real of course
Yes, it is bad. It shows that you are of poor moral character. Largely not your fault, though, given the utterly sick society you have been raised in. Some people in your situation turn their s**t around but most float through life as sub-human zombies. I will love you as a brother regardless of which way you go from here. We are what we are.
Unless you can personally dig each of them out of their graves (or more, the shallow holes they've been dumped in), transport them across the globe, have them tested for the virus right in front of SB, using scientists of his choosing, and have them verify presence of Ebola and it being the main cause of death, he won't believe. Ever.
You exaggerate like an angry woman.

So to answer the rest of my question then... "Specifically, which organisations are you waiting for to issue an "Official Report"?" (or, further to that, "evidence".)

My main sources for information are non-fiction BOOKS.

So the basis for your argument regarding the 2014 Ebola outbreak as a hoax stems from which book?

My main sources for 'news' (i.e. contemporary event coverage/opinion) are zerohedge.com and reddit.com/r/conspiracy

Ah yes, Reddit. Pretty trust-worthy. Totally shill-proof too. All facts checked and references quoted before you started regurgitating here right?

Few people ever question my logic, since few people even know basic logic, as it isn't even taught in most 'schools' in this country.

Whty would TPTB want the idiotic masses to know how to think? They wouldn't be able to sell war and taxes so easily if people knew basic logic and critical thought.

...And this is why you appear as delusional... You don't think that believing the population at large isn't capable of independent thought is just as preposterous as believing that a widely reported pandemic is a hoax?

Would you stand six metres from an 'ebola' corpse/patient? Lol. What a joke.

I wouldnt, but I also wouldnt travel to an Ebola ridden country to report on it, like I wouldnt travel to war torn countries to report on them either

But these journalist are a different type, they pride themselves on putting themselves in vulnerable situations to 'get the story'

And considering its near impossible to catch Ebola from somebody 6m away, as long as you stay 6m away, then its really quite normal and safe for him to be standing where he is

He has a greater chance of catching it from walking through a crowded area of seemingly healthy people

So to answer the rest of my question then... "Specifically, which organisations are you waiting for to issue an "Official Report"?" (or, further to that, "evidence".)
I will read official reports from any official organisation. Even utterly corrupt ones like the WHO.
So the basis for your argument regarding the 2014 Ebola outbreak as a hoax stems from which book?
Which argument? The onus of proof is on those making the claims that 'ebola' is killing thousands or that it is a risk to countries like Australia. In the absence of such evidence, the default position ought to be to take the media fear for what it is: media fear.

If you would like to learn how easy it is for the msm to fool the masses, I highly recommend Edward Bernays' Propaganda. If you can sell aggressive/world war to the idiotic masses, you can easily sell an 'ebola' plague to them. EASILY.
Ah yes, Reddit. Pretty trust-worthy. Totally shill-proof too. All facts checked and references quoted before you started regurgitating here right?
What have I 'regurgitated' here from reddit? You are making things up.

I was asked where I get my 'news', I listed a source which itself provides a wide variety of sources.
...And this is why you appear as delusional... You don't think that believing the population at large isn't capable of independent thought is just as preposterous as believing that a widely reported pandemic is a hoax?
You think the masses are capable of independent thought? Hahahahahaahaha.

Seriously dude, read some ******* books. Non-fiction. History, preferably.

EDIT: Although in saying that, Orwell's Animal Farm and 1984 are more informative and truthful than much of what is taught as 'history' these days, so there is plenty of 'fiction' out there which you could learn from.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back