FTA-TV The Deadliest Catch

Remove this Banner Ad

Re. Jake - From all i've read about season 8 he's still alive but people don't think he's " Not long for this world "

I have seen that and all of season 8. Thought it was something new.

Wizard man is all not there and he is very much my way is the right way and nothing else can be different.

Wizard man is all not there and he is very much my way is the right way and nothing else can be different.

I believe the technical term starts with a " C " and ends with a " T "

Some good news

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to @JoshHarrisDC on becoming a daddy, and buying the Cornelia Marie! AWESOME NEWS BUDDY!

Josh Harris' status update:
"To all that have some what heard and others that don't know as of the seventh of this month i am now a proud father of a baby girl pics shall be posted soon big changes bought the Cornelia Marie and have a daughter look out world here i come "

He'll be the new owner of the Cornelia Marie. How intriguing. If I recall, her owner was actually Rick from the first series of DC, who was in partnership with Phil. I wonder if this means that Josh will take over as captain. Or maybe he isn't yet ready?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keith is a real weirdo. When he speaks to people, no wonder people want to pound his ass because its like talking to a 6 year old. The guys concept on life and the english language is warped.

Have never liked Keith, comes across as a w***er. Always loved the Cornielia Marie and Northwestern as my favorite. Sig and his crew are the best. The time bandit is always good for a laugh with Jonathon and Andy at the wheel.

Junior is ok, bit of a dog act this year but no biggun. Wild Bill is good value but always seems to struggle and the new skipper, always forget his name, is just a loser. Both in life and as a skipper.

Always download it and its good value. But to get 9 seasons out of it is a big surprise, especially as its pretty much the same each year. But i still watch it. cant explain why.

Have never liked Keith

the new skipper, always forget his name, is just a loser. Both in life and as a skipper.

Keith's weird.
Elliot is the guy you're thinking of.
Most times i have to skip his segments because i'm embarassed for him.

Drama on the NW
Jake Anderson swings punches at Matt ( their 2nd run-in ) , Sig told them last time if anyone threw another punch , they'd be fired.
Judge Edgar on the case.
* Anderson's snapped :eek:

Then you have the " Junior-Elliott alliance-blow up "

Jake leaving was always on the cards. But would be interesting as the show may not follow him anymore. Might be a little less cash through appearances etc for him in future. Pretty sure they do alright out of the show some of these guys.

Opy season now, always more interesting with the ice and extreme weather.

Dave on the TIME BANDIT nuking his hand with a firework mortar

omfg-289x300.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back