FTA-TV The Deadliest Catch

Remove this Banner Ad

cant wait to see elliott on the pier with a ring ready to propose and she doesnt turn up.

He does realise that the 2 women he has been with will watch and hear what he has been saying? he is such a Moo.

What a dumbarse, he said to the camera that she is his second choice and will always want Valery. Can't stand him, just white trash.

Actually feel sorry for the Green horn on the wizard- was a hard worker, they gave him hell- reckon he would of succeeded on any of the other boats- just the wizard is full of w***ers.

But he F***** up by hitting Freddy from behind- big mistake and a cowards act.

This is truly a great show, love getting a packet of chips, getting under my doona and watching this epic show..

Keith is a prick for allowing the greenhorn to cop what he copped, wish the greenhorn had've wrecked that muppet..
Bill is a decent bloke who only wants loyalty in return, feel for him this year..

love the hillstrands, hardcore dudes..

ELLIOT wtf, lol'd when the predictable gf call came thru last episode, and lol'd when he said how much he hates every minute out at sea, after he's just gone all in with massive loans with the boat..

Miss jake now that he's hardly on the show..

There is no better reality tv

Freddy and the Walrus !
******* MANIAC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reckon he was on drugs, lately he just looks totally out of it, Keith must be starting to get a little edgy about Freddy- his a total loose canon that bloke- what the hell was he thinking.

also it's good to see Sig leave the boat to Edgar, makes for interesting viewing to see if he has what it takes.

Well thats season 9 done.

Mike Fortner leaving the TB , always liked him
Dat mangled hand :eek:
Here's hoping we see the CORNELIA MARIE rturn next year.

Run by the dead beat brothers ? No thanks. All we will get is how good phil was and see flashbacks while one of his boys sits in his chair pondering why he is a dud captain.

I think Keith has the biggest punchable face on tv. Never heard so much dribble come out of a bloke.

Run by the dead beat brothers ? No thanks. All we will get is how good phil was and see flashbacks while one of his boys sits in his chair pondering why he is a dud captain.

I think Keith has the biggest punchable face on tv. Never heard so much dribble come out of a bloke.
Hopefully only Josh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really like this show i take it NSWCROW.

Well i'll be damned, i didn't know they're up to season 10. I really enjoyed the show, just not gotten around to watching them yet, i think i'm up to season 5 or so when Phil died? How's the show been since then compared to the first 5 seasons?

Was there from about Season 5. Magnificent viewing. I still dislike Keith but that is down from the hatred I had a few seasons back.

When Monte ****ed up the placement of the new pots and called Keith I was expecting him to pop a heart valve. Haha

Ps. Elliot its a girls blouse and does not have any balls

Elliott

172.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back