FTA-TV The Deadliest Catch

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t few days of writing school reports means a throughly enjoyable Deadliest Catch tonight.

is that all that sig's daughter is on it for? they have been filling my facebook feed with news of her addition to the show and she is on it for about 2 mins.

good to see the cornelia marie back though. no sign of the loser brother which is good.

New greenhorn on the Caution...

thwack1.jpg

Finally caught up to the States
Quite a ho-hum season so far, although that green horn who copped a pot on the bridge of his nose would be hurting. Elliot is still a knob of the highest order. Wild Bill still threatening to punch his son in the face. Zac's response "that's not very nice". Always amusing.

Sig's daughter, whilst quite hot, has no place on the Northwestern I am afraid.

1st 3 eps of S11 are " up "

Fully expecting Elliott to still be the biggest flog on the Bering ( no mean feat )
I actually don't mind Elliot, so far seems to have matured a lot.
Sig is a legend. Haven't seen much of Cape Caution with Wild Bill and his son, they are not on this season by the looks, shame I thought they were good value.

I actually don't mind Elliot, so far seems to have matured a lot.
Sig is a legend. Haven't seen much of Cape Caution with Wild Bill and his son, they are not on this season by the looks, shame I thought they were good value.
Near the end of ep1 now.

That prank on Bill was epic

1st 3 eps done.
No Andy Hillstrand , this is a good thing.

Edgar crook AGAIN.
Scotty Hillstrand on the Cornelia Marie now.......well until Josh is bankrupted at least , the poor campaigner
The time bandit is boring viewing.
Apart from the pranks they don't really offer much, no wonder they get no air time.

Josh is in over his head and I think he'll always be like that. It takes a certain type to captain a boat, you've either got it or you don't. Josh doesn't have it and never will have it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so there's been 2 eps since i last posted.

Elliott finally left last episode , something tells me we won't see him again ( dead or alive ).
Yeah man, what he did was a disgrace. Should never be allowed near a boat again, he would have his license taken away so good riddance and letting the greenhorn take control of the crane first time out and it dropping and could of killed someone, he should count himself lucky that he only lost his boat.

Just watched the latest episode.
Ahhh it's frustrating watching Josh at times, when is he ever just gonna step up and take over, can't see him ever being able to do it.

Jake on the northwestern on the other hand looks like he will get there now thanks to Sigs guidance.

Series has finished on Fox. Josh's hail mary to fish near the ice pack paid off massively! Good for him.

Good on Jake too for catching his quota.

Good series as always.

Hey Catch Crew - We know there have been a lot of questions about Sig today. But we wanted to make sure we had as much information for you as possible before sharing. Captain Sig Hansen experienced chest pain at sea during the taping of Deadliest Catch.

While Sig was determined to keep going, the crew acted swiftly and insisted that they dock to get him help. He was airlifted to Anchorage, Alaska, and immediately rushed to a medical facility.
He is with his family and in good spirits. Please send him your love and prayers!

Fingers crossed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back