The Death Penalty for Chan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should have done a runner from the balinese jail. Chan coulda spent his time getting in shape.
As far as I can tell, their preferred footwear is Nike. Dunlop Volley just doesn't cut it these days. Get with the program blackcat.

i wonder if Pilbersek hadnt got up in parliament condemning Indonesia for having the death penalty, the authorities in Indonesia might have been more willing to give these two guys a reprieve, too late now, but you have to be very subtle when dealing with them , as if you make them feel we are not being respectful, they can dig their heels in

"If possible it should be done soon so everybody knows we're serious," Mr Prasetyo was quoted as saying by news wire detik.com."

A very concerning statement.

i wonder if Pilbersek hadnt got up in parliament condemning Indonesia for having the death penalty, the authorities in Indonesia might have been more willing to give these two guys a reprieve, too late now, but you have to be very subtle when dealing with them , as if you make them feel we are not being respectful, they can dig their heels in

No, she has no impact on their decision making in regards to this situation.

No, she has no impact on their decision making in regards to this situation.
Pilbersek didnt help with her input, and what would the Indonesian officials have thought when they realised her husband was a convicted drug dealer, it would been a final nail in the coffin for chan and sukamaran. If she had been quiet and not highlighted the issue, they most likely would have won a reprieve and be back in Australia in a few years enjoying their freedom as they had served more than done their time of 10 years. Thankfully she kept quiet about schappelle at least she has her freedom. Got to be thankful to the Indonesians for that at least.

Pretty disturbing that people can be so flippant about the killing of another human being.

What's more disturbing is we have thousands of years and million of examples of people doing stuipd s**t and dying because of it. Yet people still do stupid s**t.

When will we learn if you do stupid s**t more often than not it won't end well.

Pilbersek didnt help with her input, and what would the Indonesian officials have thought when they realised her husband was a convicted drug dealer, it would been a final nail in the coffin for chan and sukamaran. If she had been quiet and not highlighted the issue, they most likely would have won a reprieve and be back in Australia in a few years enjoying their freedom as they had served more than done their time of 10 years. Thankfully she kept quiet about schappelle at least she has her freedom. Got to be thankful to the Indonesians for that at least.

Their final nail was hammered months ago. Plibersek and her husbands past have not had any impact on their courts decisions. To insinuate that their life would be spared if not for Plibersek is just plain ******* stupid. Are you a young Lib?

They don't give a s**t what we think or say. Only way we could have gotten them off the death sentence is if we bribed the bastards a few million.

They wouldnt even know who Pliberface is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty disturbing that people can be so flippant about the killing of another human being.

They did the crime in a foreign country, their rules and laws may be "wrong" in some people's eyes. But a simple solution to not suffer the death penalty is to not break any rules. Zero sympathy.

I would suggest our legal system has different issues than theirs. I doubt you could buy a judge in Oz.
Don-Dunstan-Steps.jpg

I would suggest our legal system has different issues than theirs. I doubt you could buy a judge in Oz.

Humanity was changed when the Bush campaign "bought" judges in Florida to have the Gore Florida result turned around. Here we are today arguing about the Indonesian justice system over junkies.

Perspectives.

They do treat us like fools.

I'm not cheerleading as such, I just want the saga to be over as it should have been a while back.

The inconvenience you have suffered from the delay of your unbridled, sadistic pleasure at their deaths must be debilitating. People march on ANZAC Day to honour heroes as brave as you.

Humanity was changed when the Bush campaign "bought" judges in Florida to have the Gore Florida result turned around. Here we are today arguing about the Indonesian justice system over junkies.

Perspectives.

They do treat us like fools.
WTF would you know about humanity?

WTF would you know about humanity?

A report by Nobel Peace Prize recipients and other organizations criticized mainstream media for grossly underreporting the death tolls in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. The U.S.-led “war on terror” which began Sept. 11, 2001, has left at least 1.3 million people dead – mostly civilians – in 12 years in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, a 101-page report revealed.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...on-Dead-in-Three-Countries-20150330-0011.html

You know nothing then.
I know the Australian general who ordered his men into fruitless unplanned or supported frontal attacks at Guna Buna and Sananander was doing so to please an American fool. Sacking experienced proven brigadiers and colonels who spoke up about the futility of the ww1 tactics, was a daft touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back