The Death Penalty for Chan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get my drugs from a hairy miscreant called Nick, so no Bali 9 smack for me.
I also get Genet alliterationz Thief's Journal
328208.jpg

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/328208.The_Thief_s_Journal

The only thing to be concerned about, and the only question that is relevant, and not the inner monologue come schizophrenic extemporising, is what would Bojo do?
so... what would Bojo do?

"If, like the Roman leader Cincinnatus, I were to be called from my plough to serve in that office I wouldn't, of course, say no"

"If, like the Roman leader Cincinnatus, I were to be called from my plough to serve in that office I wouldn't, of course, say no"
turnbull, not even fit to cast the shadow, of a shadow that will shine the soles of BoJo's John Lobb derbys or oxfords.

Or is Bojo more a Churchs' wingtips? I think he might be a wingtips man, and Churchs are famous for their wingtips.
Who does Bojo wear, he would not be a Brioni or Kiton man, he would buy from the row and Turnbull and Asser shirts and ties. No Hermes or Charvet trifles.

eddie can wear his zegna cos he is not a genius. zegna, =/= genius, not fit for genius. just corpulent football commentators

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A homeless and hungry man agreed to purchase $20 worth of weed for a stranger in exchange for a $5 finder's fee. After the man received his $5 (marked by the police) he was arrested and jailed.

"Six months later, a jury found him guilty of distribution of a schedule I substance (marijuana). Three months after that, a judge sentenced him to life imprisonment with hard labor, without the benefit of parole."

Fate Vincent Winslow is black. His story takes place in Shreveport, Louisiana.

http://boingboing.net/2015/02/27/man-gets-life-in-prison-for-se.html

At least one has a degree and another became a pastor now, that's something...

Yes, they at least achieved something in their 10 years in jail before execution.
Although despite the clause in a pardon, they does not seem much incentive for people to behave or reform if they get shot anyway.
Terribly short sighted by the Pesident and will do absolutely nothing to stop drugs over there.

At least one has a degree and another became a pastor now, that's something...

That's actually more disgusting. Congrats you've shown repentance and a desire to improve yourself, probably good examples of being rehabilitated

Now we're going to line you up against a wall, shoot you, then leave you to choke on your own bood or slowly bleed out for as long as 9 hours.

And they call it justice.

That's actually more disgusting. Congrats you've shown repentance and a desire to improve yourself, probably good examples of being rehabilitated

Now we're going to line you up against a wall, shoot you, then leave you to choke on your own bood or slowly bleed out for as long as 9 hours.

And they call it justice.

all about religion and boats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back