The Death Penalty for Chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I stand corrected, but I think Chan and Sukumaran refused to snitch/name names during their trial and were belligerent

Snitch the big names and they are dead anyway.

There maybe some hope thou. The Indonesians appear to be trying to stall for time in the hope the internal opponents of the execution can come up with a Face Saving reason to put off the execution where everyone can be mildly satisfied. Or it could be their usual inefficiencies. Hard to read.

CountryRace

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 25, 2014
https://archive.org/details/WarIsARacket
AFL Club
Fremantle
Snitch the big names and they are dead anyway.

There maybe some hope thou. The Indonesians appear to be trying to stall for time in the hope the internal opponents of the execution can come up with a Face Saving reason to put off the execution where everyone can be mildly satisfied. Or it could be their usual inefficiencies. Hard to read.

It was herion, yes?

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I wonder who is the highest up

Food for thought: 90% worlds smack comes from afgan

Taliban stop,smack production

Yanks bought it back...

Yeah funny that. All those drones and boots on the ground shelling ordnance everywhere yet can't launch one with a few pesticides.

Wasn't the US that declared the War on Drugs? Ohh well I'm sure there still working on it.

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
that'd be for our benefit...Indonesians giving a big FU to us.
And honing their torture skills. We should show respect to these mothers. There is so much to admire. The prevailing sentiment in Australia is that we should be doing exactly the same thing to drug dealers here, thus the unstinting admiration for Indonesian barbarity and the delighted embrace of the sanctity of their so-called justice system.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
I wonder who is the highest up

Food for thought: 90% worlds smack comes from afgan

Taliban stop,smack production

Yanks bought it back...
There was a heroin drought in 2001 when the Taliban had a massive crackdown on poppy cultivation in the country. Yanks came in post 9/11 and the CIA had a field day.

That's what it seems like now executing them just to give a big FU to us which is a disgrace. i hope Australia end their relationship with Indonesia **** them.

Don't be sucked in by the media or politics.

The Indos are fine

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Official communication between governments, especially between foreign ministers or between two heads of state, as diplomacy or relationship between two countries, ethically, is something secret in nature," he said.

"That's why Indonesia would never reveal the content of a letter or communication between two ministers or two heads of state.

"We regret when friendly countries do their diplomacy through the media.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...shops-diplomacy-reveal/ar-AA9H85D?ocid=LENDHP

This is beyond belief, Over junkies.

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
but in fairness, when were we not giving the middle finger to them, how many decades? the Tsunami squares it? please...
Which is to dismiss out-of-hand Australia's considerable role in Indonesia gaining their independence from the Dutch.

Edit: This is an disappointingly long-winded account of our involvement in same. We don't always cover ourselves in glory, but our influence on the outcome, over a couple of decades, was crucial. These efforts on their behalf have been largely forgotten. In comparison, the tsunami aid was an irrelevance.

http://guides.naa.gov.au/near-neighbours/chapter1/index.aspx

Further edit: FFS, don't read the whole thing mate. Just scroll down till you see a mention of Australia's involvement. If you already knew this s**t, please excuse my unwarranted assumption.

Last edited:

Sir Priddis

All Australian
Suspended
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
North Melbourne
That's what it seems like now executing them just to give a big FU to us which is a disgrace. i hope Australia end their relationship with Indonesia **** them.
The media are making it sound like a FU to get views but it really isn't and ending our involvement with them because of two criminals is idiotic.

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
Of course, the Japanese intention was to gain independence for what became Indonesia, rather than any adventure to dominate the Pacific, rape its people and resources, torture and murder anyone they came across, and sublimate various extended 'homelands'. These warmongering, delusional criminals were trying to emulate the more odious acquisitive characteristics of British and Yanks, because they saw their destiny to be of similar 'greatness'. No self-interest on display at all. Fortunately, they were ****ed up the bum like chooks.

Is there any element of propaganda you'll not embrace which suits your neurotic fixation ? Japan as victim in WWII. What a sad case you are. According to you, WWII in the Pacific was just a misunderstood example of Japan extending humanitarian aid to those they saw as kinfolk. I'm not laughing uproariously. No, really, I'm not. I'm merely smirking.

I find it unsurprising that you identify with such barbarity.

Last edited:

CountryRace

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 25, 2014
https://archive.org/details/WarIsARacket
AFL Club
Fremantle
Of course, the Japanese intention was to gain independence for what became Indonesia, rather than any adventure to dominate the Pacific, rape its people and resources, torture and murder anyone they came across, and sublimate various extended 'homelands'. These warmongering, delusional criminals were trying to emulate the more odious acquisitive characteristics of British and Yanks, because they saw their destiny to be of similar 'greatness'. No self-interest on display at all. Fortunately, they were ****ed up the bum like chooks.

Is there any element of propaganda you'll not embrace which suits your neurotic fixation ? Japan as victim in WWII. What a sad case you are. According to you, WWII in the Pacific was just a misunderstood example of Japan extending humanitarian aid to those they saw as kinfolk. I'm not laughing uproariously. No, really, I'm not. I'm merely smirking.

I find it unsurprising that you identify with such barbarity.

I blame Australia for refusing to sign the non racism act post WW1 at Versailles

and America for rocking up with a war ship, advance weaponry and forcing them to sign trade agreements

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
I blame Australia for refusing to sign the non racism act post WW1 at Versailles

and America for rocking up with a war ship, advance weaponry and forcing them to sign trade agreements
and the MArshall Plan. Did not all the money come from the gold bullion that the US forces had raided the Third Reich treasury, then they lent it back to them, with the MArshall Plan, and made them do reparations to Holocaust survivors for the lootthey stole there too,

its a good gig if you can get it. official endorsment, smedley butler, indeed, a racket, a legal one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back