Review The Dees v Big Jack's Hacks: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, those jumpers actually look way better than I'd imagined.

Maybe with FA coming in, having a players name honours the years you supported them at the club.

Obviously they're a money spinning exercise, but it's nice that they could be seen in that way.

Wow, those jumpers actually look way better than I'd imagined.

Maybe with FA coming in, having a players name honours the years you supported them at the club.

Obviously they're a money spinning exercise, but it's nice that they could be seen in that way.

Agree, reckon they look pretty good. It'll become one of those things that in a few years it'll be odd to think we didn't have it.

10168011_1494889604065367_7761348349192828225_n.jpg

Great win by you guys. Congratulations!

My brother is a long-suffering Melbourne supporter and he was grinning from ear to ear on Saturday night.

Even better, it was against Carlton.

Great win guys. Hope it's the start of brighter days for your club.

And still Hogan and Salem to come :thumbsu:

Thanks mate I know it must not be fun as a carlton supporter coming across to say that but if there is any set of supporters who can empathize with you its us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good
**** YEAH DEMONS!
HEY CARLTON SUCK ALL OF THE s**t AND THEN DIE. ENJOY THOSE MEMBERSHIPS BEING THROWN BACK AT YOU ON THE WAY OUT? LLLLOOOLLLLL HOWS THAT MARK MURPHEY DICKHEAD ABSOLUTELY SHITTEST CAPTAIN IN THE AFL AND DAISY THOMAS YOU ******* HACK $700,000 A SEASON LOL SOMEONE GIVE FRAWLEY A BILLION AND MICKEY! MICKEY ****N MALTHOUSE! HOWS YER HEART FEELING NOW YOU OLD FART YOU ******* FCKWIT MALTHOUSE.

Bad
Shame Brock McLean was running around in the 2nds, would have loved to see Viney shove a little bruise free footy down his throat.

Ugly
What's with all the ****in' media dickheads "UPSET OF THE YEAR" "MELBOURNE'S SHOCK VICTORY" suck my dick there's nothing shocking about it. Carlton lost, what's upsetting about that? And you call a better team winning a shock? **** YOU.

And all this crap on TV "What's with Carlton" "It's about Carlton" "The story is Carlton haven't won a game". NO ASSHOLES EAT A **** THE STORY IS IN 2014 MELBOURNE WITH CHRIS DAWES HAVE NOT LOST A SINGLE ******* GAME. ONE FROM ONE DO THE MATHS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

Shutup you **** MALTHOUSE excuses. excuses. excuses. deflection. injuries. What a s**t press conference.

That's all for now, I've got some MDMA and WEED AND A SLAB AND TONIGHT IM GETTING REALLY ****** UP YYYEEEAAHAHHHHHH
(first i have trolling to do though lol)

happy-dog.jpg

Post of the year nomination, please.

Post of the year nomination, please.

That is a nomination for the best celebration post in the history of bigfooty, my favourite part

That's all for now, I've got some MDMA and WEED AND A SLAB AND TONIGHT IM GETTING REALLY ****** UP YYYEEEAAHAHHHHHH
(first i have trolling to do though lol)

happy-dog.jpg

Just watching the replay. It's 3/4 time. How good is Nathan Jones for you guys? He adds such composure and heart.
Also how good is the game when the ball is moving? After quarter time the Dees have really picked up their confidence and are taking the game on. Looking forward to Richmond getting back to moving the ball instead of the static, pedestrian style they have been stuck in at times this year.

Good win.

Good - Everything, Frawley is playing like a champion again and looks to be gaining his confidence back a week at a time. Dawesy was so imposing and so inspiring, loved reading that he hounded Roos to be named.
Bad - Playing footy at the time and didn't know full result till after the game. Enjoyed the replay saturday night and again this morning.
Ugly - Haven't had a chance to read everyone's reactions till tonight, got a few funny messages from Carlton lads but in all seriousness it'll be fantastic not to have to everyone on our backs for at least a week. Trengroves Injury; poor bloke, he bleeds for the club and wish him a speedy and sound recovery.

FROM JKH

However, his beautifully executed, bouncing snap at a critical juncture in the game brought about one of the most dulled-down celebrations you're ever likely to see.

Ignoring teammate Chris Dawes, who was calling for the handball, Kennedy-Harris kicked the goal but realised his 'mistake' straight away – prompting a well-deserved "spray" from the big forward.

"My natural instinct was to snap it, I didn't really have much time to do anything else," Kennedy-Harris said.

"I got up and I was a little bit disappointed, because 'Dawesy' was there for the hands and it was probably a little bit against what we go for as a team

Very happy to hear that he realised his mistake and admit to it

FROM JKH

However, his beautifully executed, bouncing snap at a critical juncture in the game brought about one of the most dulled-down celebrations you're ever likely to see.

Ignoring teammate Chris Dawes, who was calling for the handball, Kennedy-Harris kicked the goal but realised his 'mistake' straight away – prompting a well-deserved "spray" from the big forward.

"My natural instinct was to snap it, I didn't really have much time to do anything else," Kennedy-Harris said.

"I got up and I was a little bit disappointed, because 'Dawesy' was there for the hands and it was probably a little bit against what we go for as a team

Am really liking this kid .

FROM JKH

No way, * Dawesy - that's the whole point of having a small forward! :p

A goal from nothing, and there's no guarantee Dawesy would have been able to slot it either.

No way, **** Dawesy - that's the whole point of having a small forward! :p

A goal from nothing, and there's no guarantee Dawesy would have been able to slot it either.

Very happy the kid acknowledged he was in the wrong

Very happy that we have found our small forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back