Competitions The Demons Board $10 Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a bit on a few mixes of the following:
Port to win
Bulldogs to win
Gold Coast +23.5 - they tend to play well in those Metricon night games.
Geelong -18.5 - tough trip down there and the Eagles haven't played anyone of note yet.

Re-opened a special section on page one for the people wanting to go again. For the folks still in it after last week can you give me your bets and odds secured as soon as possible, thanks.

This looks like fun - new people allowed to join, or do you have to have been involved from the start?

Can join in if you want, but will go in the re buy section

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I absolutely hate this round. I'm seeing nothing I'm overly happy with. I'll mull it over for a while and try to find some balls to back something more adventurous than Port @$1.15 Someone talk me into Melbourne at the line, I really don't rate Carlton.

My value of the round: Im loving the Tigers tonight at +10.5 have bet up here and i will be having a lil nibble at WCE H2H and a bigger bet at the +30.5 line as well, to a smaller extent NTH at the +16.5 line and GC at the +24.5 line.

No multi's for me except the one im doing here.

Couldnt back Melbourne at the line and cant back Carlton at the line either, although im sure Carlton will win. Same applies with Port and Brisbane game for me. Agree, its a hard round to find much of a good bet at reasonable odds, but Richmond +10.5 is clearly my biggest bet of the round this week.

And for nickgrant69 i havent had time to do the form on the horses this week mate, been very busy with drama after drama, probably won't have time to do much tonight either, so i cant with any confidence give you any load up, best of the best stuff this weekend.

If i was going to steer you into one i would say: SYD Race 5 #3 A Time for War around the $8 -$9 price. The fillies have been dominating everything this Autumn carnival thats why both the favs, Peggy Jean and Believe Yourself, look very hard to beat in this. While i do agree they will be hard to beat ill be having a big Each Way bet on A Time for War (1 unit the win 3 units the place) for one very good reason, this race is completely devoid of speed and A Time for War should lead or sit outside the leader. All of the major players like to get back and come home hard, hence, this will play in any decent on speeds horses favour. He is bit of a mongrel of a horse (plays up in barriers, sweats up before races, lays out in the straight) but he has had two starts for two wins and was much better behaved last start, one can only think his manners will improve again at his third time out on race day. Wet track also no problem.

Not saying he is a dirty stinking moral and one of the favs may also see what i see and be in a more prominent position with the lack of speed in the race or simply blow them away. If you are going to have a bet, bet at least twice the amount you do on the win on the place. Should see a collect and profit if the race pans out as i see it.

I will be having a 1/2 unit bet on the Quinella with A Time for War and Peggy Jean as well.

Threw a $5 Hail Mary on as well for fun... And $509-1 of course :)
una6ugad.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back