Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
geelong-background_zps1bwoslqr.jpg

1920x1080

Right click to save the image, or press "set as desktop background".

Last edited:

it's actually a Dagwood sammich, Kitty ;) maybe a "Dangwood" instead?
Ha! Love it! I'll be having a Dangwood sandwich, with a Duncthrie on the side please

That has more meaning than 20 Cats players, doesn't it?
To me.... yes, of course! :)

I have been tempted to set the desktop background on my wife's computer to Danger in a Geelong guernsey. But you know what, I don't really like consequences all that much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depending on one's perspective, that could be considered either very boring, or extraordinarily fascinating. It's the context which makes it the latter, for mine...

Absolutely. Once you start exploring deeply the cosmic perspective, the idea that everything exists for one ethnic group, on one tiny part, of one little rock, is more than a little ludicrous. And incredibly insecure.

Absolutely. Once you start exploring deeply the cosmic perspective, the idea that everything exists for one ethnic group, on one tiny part, of one little rock, is more than a little ludicrous. And incredibly insecure.
Spot on. And the bloke in your signature couldn't have put it all into perspective any better in his book on the subject, which I'm sure you've read.

Spot on. And the bloke in your signature couldn't have put it all into perspective any better in his book on the subject, which I'm sure you've read.

Almost. I've listened to the audiobook. Many times. He doesn't narrate it all, but the chapters he does are just awesome. It's the ultimate chat with a cool teacher / friendly Uncle / mentor you wish you had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back