The Dockers will win their first premiership in 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fremantle win. Rinse. Repeat.

Then roll on 2016....

You'll have to forgive me :oops: Winning and/or believing you will win every time you go to watch your team is a new feeling for me. For most of us who have this confidence in the manner we are dispatching sides. Dispatch on! Purple juggernaut :thumbsu:

You were saying Freo were favourites. Now your saying 1st isn't a GF lock.

I never said 1st is a GF lock so I'm not sure why you are mentioning it to be honest

Correct. Not hard to comprehend.

I mentioned it because I am taking part in a discussion on a thread about Fremantle winning their first Premiership. I replied to a guy who suggested they were a virtual certainty to make the GF from 1st. Nothing groundbreaking and pretty straight forward. If you read a bit more carefully you'll understand conversations a little better.

Correct. Not hard to comprehend.

I mentioned it because I am taking part in a discussion on a thread about Fremantle winning their first Premiership. I replied to a guy who suggested they were a virtual certainty to make the GF from 1st. Nothing groundbreaking and pretty straight forward. If you read a bit more carefully you'll understand conversations a little better.

Such a patronizing tone. tsk. tsk. You flip-flop on points and answer other posters assertions with your replies to me. Such nonsense. You should be a politician... maybe you are. Maybe if you practiced the internet a little more carefully you'll understand the art of conversation a little better.

Such a patronizing tone. tsk. tsk. You flip-flop on points and answer other posters assertions with your replies to me. Such nonsense. You should be a politician... maybe you are. Maybe if you practiced the internet a little more carefully you'll understand the art of conversation a little better.

Art of conversation? This isn't a conversation, let alone an art form.

I made one point dude. That I didn't think Freo, if they (most likely) finish first, would be a lock for the GF this year. To illustrate this point I said that a) the pressure on them will be huge if they do finish first, far greater than 2013 which they didn't handle well and b) 4th could be a tougher fixture than in seasons gone.

All hypothetical and not much to it. I really dont understand how you can read so much into this, let alone get upset.

We've been avoiding the real question here.

Who's the most dominant sports team ever?

1991-1998 Chicago Bulls
1947-1962 NY Yankees
2008-2011 Barcelona FC
2015 Fremantle Dockers

Discuss.

none

2000 Essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without wanting to be too patronising to others we've played so far - I think there were two matches that were imperatives for our boys to win. The derby of course and the swans. Both games were effectively over by 1/2 time (although there was a good fightback both times). Will be interesting to see if this type of early game demolition translates to finals. Have a feeling we are just ticking along on three cylinders at the moment and even if we lose a couple soon, it will be interesting once we face up to Hawthorn or even eagirls and Port again to see if there's some more perfect footy saved up before finals.

Without wanting to be too patronising to others we've played so far - I think there were two matches that were imperatives for our boys to win. The derby of course and the swans. Both games were effectively over by 1/2 time (although there was a good fightback both times). Will be interesting to see if this type of early game demolition translates to finals. Have a feeling we are just ticking along on three cylinders at the moment and even if we lose a couple soon, it will be interesting once we face up to Hawthorn or even eagirls and Port again to see if there's some more perfect footy saved up before finals.
Do you recall the 2013 preliminary final vs the Swans at Subi? That was the best first half of a game I've ever seen - and that's happening a few times this year (that sort of scary, brutal, "mean" dominance).

Do you recall the 2013 preliminary final vs the Swans at Subi? That was the best first half of a game I've ever seen - and that's happening a few times this year (that sort of scary, brutal, "mean" dominance).
I do recall that one. I was unfortunately stuck at a wedding reception at the time.... ducking out every five minutes to a small tv elsewhere to be awesomised :D
Pity the Hawks wouldn't play along with the fairytale the following week at the big dance.

The gods were indeed well pleased with Lord Ross's sacrifices

ryan-crowley.png

SYLVIA%20Colin.png

Proof not only of a God, but that he is an Irish God. Loves potatoes.

Checkmate atheists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back