The 'Doesn't Quite Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A family of Port supporters head out one Saturday morning to do their Christmas shoplifting.

While in Rebel Sports the 8 year old son picks up a Crows footy jumper and says to his 10 year old sister.

"Hey mole, I've decided to become a Crows supporter and I want this for Christmas."

His sister, outraged by this, promptly whacks him around the head with her carton of Winfield 25's and says,
"Shithead, go talk to mum."

Off goes the little lad with the Crows jumper stuffed up his Goodwill shirt and finds his mum.

"Mum?"

"Yes, son."

"I've decided I'm going to be a Crows supporter and I want this jumper for Christmas."

The mother is outraged at this and throws her moccasins and a full tinnie of VB at him, smacks him in the gob and says "Let's talk to your father"
Off they go to Yatala during visiting hours, with footy jumper in hand, and find Moose, his toothless tattooed father.

"Dad?"

"Yes, knackers."

"I've decided I'm going to be a Crows supporter and I want this jumper for Christmas."

Moose goes berserk and gives his son an almighty backhander and says,
"No bastard son of mine is ever going to be seen wearing that s**t", and then kicks his arse from one end of the rec-room to the other, just for good measure.

About half an hour later they're all back in the old Torana and heading towards home.

The mother turns to her son and says, "Knackers, have you learned something today?"

The son says "s**t, yes you old slag. I bloody well have."

"Good knackers, what is it?"

The son replies, "I've only been a Crows supporter for an hour and already I hate you Port pricks!!"

Ha ha I just read this. Must forward to my mother and stepfather, Crows and Port. Will send it with my footytips :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New restaurant opening in Hawthorn

1899932_10152940192139050_215542227297190739_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back