News Dons ASADA scandal (Latest: Pg 101 - CAS verdict. Guilty, 12 months.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon and the AFL are trying to manage this situation as best they can... Hird is the issue.. he has them both over a barrel which is why they can't get rid of him and why they have put up with so much from him and he's been able to be so belligerent and assertive throughout this. The AFL will have to "rejuvenate"/rebirth him... at the moment he is still just playing his hand as a pissed off and dangerously disgruntled man who will scorch the earth if he goes.... Before he goes to France for a year, he's just making sure they have no doubts that they need to keep him in the system to make sure he doesn't spill the beans.

Essendon and the AFL are trying to manage this situation as best they can... Hird is the issue.. he has them both over a barrel which is why they can't get rid of him and why they have put up with so much from him and he's been able to be so belligerent and assertive throughout this. The AFL will have to "rejuvenate"/rebirth him... at the moment he is still just playing his hand as a pissed off and dangerously disgruntled man who will scorch the earth if he goes.... Before he goes to France for a year, he's just making sure they have no doubts that they need to keep him in the system to make sure he doesn't spill the beans.
Unless infraction notices are served..........then the fun really begins.

Either way i applaud the Hirdashians in their steadfast goal of stuffing up 3 seasons in a row.
As that is surely what will happen if Narcissist Boy coaches next year!

#whateverittakes

Unless infraction notices are served..........then the fun really begins.

Either way i applaud the Hirdashians in their steadfast goal of stuffing up 3 seasons in a row.
As that is surely what will happen if Narcissist Boy coaches next year!

#whateverittakes
Hirdashians... love it!!.. yes you are right.. infraction notices might change all that in a hurry.. But I can only see that happening as a ploy/message from ASADA because they have very little chance to get them to stick if challenged in court.. which they would be.. and they know it. Unless they've got someone to talk at last...

Hird is in denial, his ego drove a dangerous program, his ego is making him lie to himself about the situation, and his ego means he is not a team first person. He simply has high approval needs (i.e. he needs the players to love him to make him feel good about himself) and he has high competitive tendencies (which means he wants to always be proven right at the expense of others being proven wrong).
Typical traits of a person who has never had to earn

Hirdashians is good. Someone else came up with the Hird-Corbys. This media circus has dragged on for so long now it is in the realm of the tacky and cheap. If there weren't young men out there who still dont know what they were injected with, it would just be laughable.

Hird is in denial, his ego drove a dangerous program, his ego is making him lie to himself about the situation, and his ego means he is not a team first person. He simply has high approval needs (i.e. he needs the players to love him to make him feel good about himself) and he has high competitive tendencies (which means he wants to always be proven right at the expense of others being proven wrong).
Typical traits of a person who has never had to earn
Well HE did say HE'S coming back for the supporters.:p

Hirdashians is good. Someone else came up with the Hird-Corbys. This media circus has dragged on for so long now it is in the realm of the tacky and cheap. If there weren't young men out there who still dont know what they were injected with, it would just be laughable.
Mercedes Hird? (can't claim that either!):p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me a foamer but it's really starting to grate how that guy flat out refuses to admit he's done a single thing wrong after all he's put his players, his club and the sport through. A guy who actually had his clubs best interests at heart would have quit and dropped this bullshit a while ago

Spot on - do you reckon Matty Knights would've been treated in the same fashion - that is reappointed for two years. Not a chance in hell.

The ASADA chick is copping a fair grilling at the moment.

ASADA lawyers I don't think have had the chance to redirect as yet.

Whatever happens, happens from here. It's a mess. Front headline in The Age was interesting. Hird, I signed under threats and duress'.

Hey idiot, didn't these AFL players many 18-19yo sign wavers obviously under duress? Isn't it what it's all about.

And to get off on a technicality. It's dragging on and I guess once sentences are handed down which will probably happen in a year or so, half the 34 players won't even be on their list, so Essendon will be less culpable for these players to sue the club, which I guess would be part of their motivation to drag this awful process out so much.

The club is a disgrace, they are guilty as they can get. Everyone has a different story all the time.

Now Hird is criticizing his own club lol, the favorite son of the club who was god to everyone at Essendon is saying he was forced to agree with the investigation. Why has he waited till now to say that?

The man is selfish and is all about saving his own backside now, he can't go back to Essendon now after all this. He was lucky not to be sacked when his chatter box misses opened her mouth earlier this year and now after this I think it's beyond repair.

The club is a disgrace, they are guilty as they can get. Everyone has a different story all the time.

Now Hird is criticizing his own club lol, the favorite son of the club who was god to everyone at Essendon is saying he was forced to agree with the investigation. Why has he waited till now to say that?

The man is selfish and is all about saving his own backside now, he can't go back to Essendon now after all this. He was lucky not to be sacked when his chatter box misses opened her mouth earlier this year and now after this I think it's beyond repair.
Brendon Bolton to coach Don's in 2015 to make the place http://www.hiphoplead.com/video/pharrell-happy-official-video/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back