Competitions The DreamTeam/SuperCoach Thread - ALL enquiries in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done pretty well this week got 2517.

Only weakness is the last spot in my backline. Have to use either Puopolo or Duigan as my last backmen and they aint great scorers at all.Also got Johncock in for Shaw and that's killed me the last two weeks as well.

Any suggestions on who I could get in for Duigan or Puopolo??

Only have 2 trades and around the 70k mark in the bank.

Didn't pull the trigger on those trades. Won all leagues with ease, scored 2585.

Although if i had've pulled the trigger I would've got around 2650!:eek:

G'day guys,
I've been hanging onto Didak for what seems like ages.
Is he coming back within the next two weeks or do I give up on him and trade him out?
Cheers

ben johnson?
I think there are better options out there. While Johnson can score well he can also back it up with a sub 40 score.

G'day guys,
Is he coming back within the next two weeks or do I give up on him and trade him out?
Cheers
Should be right next week going off reports.

G'day guys,
Cheers

I'd keep him unless you have major cash in your bank. He is still potentially a 100 per game player and is worth nothing. As Ed D mentioned he should be back this week so you may as well take a look.

Freaking Nick Riewoldt is gonna cost me a pretty decent score this round.I'm one short in the forward line.Didn't have enough cover with all of the two Riewoldts and Goodes out this week so got Didak sitting in my forward line:eek:

Big scores again this week.

I reckon 2900 will go this week. I'm looking at 2500+ this week,with a "B Grade" team this week!

Pendles is my cap this week but i fear i've missed picking the best.

Please make the above comment so redundant that ppl give me crap for doubting Pendles.:p

My thinking exactly, esp as I took the big C of him this week!
Can't believe Buddy is my spud of the week so far when I've got Prestia, I Smith, Mzungu as "forced' players this week.

I only have 1990 so far but still with Pendles double points lets hope he has a huge game with 150+.I'll be happy with around 2500 mark which I should get with still Pendles and Swanny.Also Heppell and Johncock but i'd be happy if they scored near 100 each.Think Nicks gonna cost me a possible 2700 score :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice! Esp with a doughnut.

3046 the top score this week.:eek:
We won't be seeing scores like that next year, when it goes back to normal.

Lol, didnt even crack 2200, with Cloke captain and 2 donuts... sigh. lucky it isnt a league week.

Hey guys just wondering if u think didak will be starting the next 2 weeks or if he might be used as a sub again? Need a cheap good forward to bring in and if didak can play well for 2 full games then hes my man

It's definitely a little risky, but he seems back to good form now. We will be bringing back a few injured players as well (which may be subbed out/start sub) and would want to get some game time into Dids...

Hey guys just wondering if u think didak will be starting the next 2 weeks or if he might be used as a sub again? Need a cheap good forward to bring in and if didak can play well for 2 full games then hes my man

I'm thinking the same thought.

Have to trade out Broughton too, and the extra cashola would be handy!

I'm thinking the same thought.

Have to trade out Broughton too, and the extra cashola would be handy!

I am 100% confident Didak will produce good scores the rest of the season, I'm bringing him for Sylvia (good value too).

What are your thoughts on Broughton? Will he play tonight?

I need to trade Gibbs and Sylvia (bring Gibbs in next week for Heppel), so really want Broughton to play...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back