Banter Drug Den of Banter and Hilarity - Shinboner Spirit of Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok;

Q: What do you call a female Collingwood supporter in a white tracksuit?
A: The bride.
Q:If you are driving and you see a Collingwood supporter on a bike, why should you not try to hit him?
A:It might be your bike.
Q: Two Collingwood supporters in a car without any music-Who is driving?
A:The police.
Q:What do Collingwood supporters believe are the last 3 words of Advance Australia Fair?
A:Carn the Pies!!

Ok;

Q:If you are driving and you see a Collingwood supporter on a bike, why should you not try to hit him?
Q:What do Collingwood supporters believe are the last 3 words of Advance Australia Fair?
And Carn they did!:D

Ok;

Hopefully die a virgin to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints fans aren't very good at banter, our thread died last week too.
I think I made more posts in that thread last week than all the Saints fans combined.

They've won as many premierships as we've had drugs sagas.

The all time best Saints sledge is the fact that Darrell Baldock, the single Saints premiership captain in the history of ever, was photographed with the cup in a Pies jumper. There is no photo of a Saints captain in a Saints jumper holding up a cup in existence.

I think I made more posts in that thread last week than all the Saints fans combined.

The all time best Saints sledge is the fact that Darrell Baldock, the single Saints premiership captain in the history of ever, was photographed with the cup in a Pies jumper. There is no photo of a Saints captain in a Saints jumper holding up a cup in existence.

Yes, that was the line that we ran with last week also :)

upload_2015-4-28_14-10-0.png

They've had as many school girl sagas as we've had drugs sagas.

They've had as many dwarf burning err... contests(???)... as we've had drugs sagas.

St Kilda's spoon/cup ratio is 27:1

For Essendon to match that it would have to be 432:16

Essendon already has 4 spoons, so would only need to finish bottom every year for the next 428 years, or until 2442 to match this 'impressive' feat.

The Per Cupita Ratio.
Fred take that.

Is the Molly Meldrum ladder joke too harsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back