The drunk tank

The only scotch or bourbon that should be sullied with coke, dry or ice is s**t scotch or s**t bourbon.
I have a bottle of Johnny Black and a bottle of CC in my collection purely for this purpose

Except for university student alcoholics where there is no line, or at least there wasn't when I was one.

I'd hate to know how much Berri Estates Fruity Gordo Moselle and Brentwood Brut I drank, especially in my first 2 years of uni.
Funnily enough that's exactly where that line was drawn and hath forever remained. To this day the smell of Southern Comfort is enough to turn the stomach.

Mar 12, 2008
Rehab
AFL Club
Essendon
Yes.

Not a bourbon and coke.

Several of them.

Ok, so lunch turned into dinner, which turned into.... I don't know exactly how to describe it. Not bourbon(s) and coke consumed, but my alcoholism isn't quite up to the standard of Chief. Beers, wine, whisky, bourbon and vodka. I wouldn't describe today as productive, more of a meet and greet.

You would be surprised how nice I am if you only meet me for a few hours and I have a drink in hand :D

Good beer, that. Got a pommie mate who knows I'm quite partial to a few nukey browns. Always has them on hand when I'm around.
Having trouble finding them at the moment for some reason. Been to 3 local haunts for 0 result.

Coldacre

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
I'm on my way.... ( a lovely bottle of Starlane Shiraz, Beechworth region / french oak )... but I fear tonight is going to be beautifully long.

day off tomorrow, as does my wife and her gorgeous best friend.

(and no... don't even try :D )

Am doing a great facsimile of a functional human being today, and would therefore argue that I've beaten Jesus by 4 days. Cop that.

Am doing a great facsimile of a functional human being today, and would therefore argue that I've beaten Jesus by 4 days. Cop that.

belay that, just wanna go home now

Also like Jesus, I guess.

Stopher

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2012
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
I seem to be passing into my late twenties with my hangover resistance more or less intact, but that didn't stop me from waking up on top of the covers, fully clothed, at 5:45 with the lights on. And my tongue feeling like the Nullarbor.

10/10 would tanked again

That's when you know it was a good night!

Back