The drunk tank

Remove this Banner Ad

toya3.gif

I was at a trivia night where teams were allowed to buy points.

That is a disgrace to the trivia night inventeors an d I hope these people who ran the night get their karma.

YOU RUINED TRIVIA NIGHT TYOU *erS

Yes. We came second, we didnlt buy points we lost to a team that did BUY 5 POJTS by 1 point.

CHRATDS CHEATS!!!

I was at a trivia night where teams were allowed to buy points.

That is a disgrace to the trivia night inventeors an d I hope these people who ran the night get their karma.

YOU RUINED TRIVIA NIGHT TYOU gooseS

Yes. We came second, we didnlt buy points we lost to a team that did BUY 5 POJTS by 1 point.

CHRATDS CHEATS!!!
Solid rant, that!

On Friday night, I got home from karaoke (where I was reliably informed that I smashed my rendition of Rebel Yell; let's not talk about the rest) and preceded to put my phone down on coffee table, start playing Rebel Yell from it, and mimed along and did an amazing air guitar and air drum- of course I was being considerate and not wanting to wake neighbours.

I may or may not have had a few.

Also, had quite a few Coopers Stouts last night; and I'm paying for it this morning.

sore head, fell asleep (passed out) next to open laptop on bed. I must have put Narcos on Netflix just before crashing as it now says I have completed the season when the last episode I recall was episode 3.

Very, very sauced yesterday. Because I was so close to my folks home I swung by there absolutely loaded and stole some of their pizza.

Called my Mum this morning to apologise for dropping in unannounced, pissed as and swiping their pizza.

Rather amused she was....

Very, very sauced yesterday. Because I was so close to my folks home I swung by there absolutely loaded and stole some of their pizza.

Called my Mum this morning to apologise for dropping in unannounced, pissed as and swiping their pizza.

Rather amused she was....
We were told about some of that lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Advice from one who knows

Tequila is Nobody's Friend!
I so hope this is an "I'm drunk so i'll post in here" post and not a "whoa... its midday and I've just got over last night enough to slowly begin communicating with people. I'll start online and slowly work my way up..."

Somehow the idea of someone on a midday tequila session fills me with joy.

I so hope this is an "I'm drunk so i'll post in here" post and not a "whoa... its midday and I've just got over last night enough to slowly begin communicating with people. I'll start online and slowly work my way up..."

Somehow the idea of someone on a midday tequila session fills me with joy.
No this was me in the kitchen making coffee whilst the Princess was chucking up last nights fishbowls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back