The economics of footy tourism & finals

Remove this Banner Ad

You asked:
OK, let me ask you something.

Point out to me one time where, when a Vic club and a non-Vic club do different things, that you've agreed that the way the Vic club does things is superior.

... & you cant back up your question - did you have something in mind?

OK, I'll try, given your inability - take the Hawks in Tas, the Hawks have a done a great job with their sponsorship even though I support a Tas team in the AFL, and only IF its not an extra team, & its a Melbourne team that needs to be stripped of its licence & given to Tas. Is this inconsistent in the erratic world that is telsortown?
Hawks do a great job with their Tas sponsorship. is that giving credit where credit is due?

So your example of supporting the way a Vic club does things over a non Vic club is to say Hawthorn does well, but you'd kick them out anyway? i.e. You'd support a non existent non-vic club against a Vic club you acknowledge does well.

So your example of supporting the way a Vic club does things over a non Vic club is to say Hawthorn does well, but you'd kick them out anyway? i.e. You'd support a non existent non-vic club against a Vic club you acknowledge does well.

Is that what you think he said?

However it seems to me you support teams who have been failures, economically & performance wise since even before the AFL started. How do you justify that?

Is that what you think he said?

However it seems to me you support teams who have been failures, economically & performance wise since even before the AFL started. How do you justify that?

He either said that, or he didn't respond to the question.

"Point out to me one time where, when a Vic club and a non-Vic club do different things, that you've agreed that the way the Vic club does things is superior."

Where is the comparison to a 'non-Vic club do different things', unless it's referring to the hypothetical Tas team he favors over the Hawks that are supposedly doing well...

Not sure how your question responds to the question either...Unless you're trying to change the topic because you can't answer either.

To indulge you though, I've said many times that I can accept losing a Vic club if, after it's been given a fair run, it's the worst club going (not just the worst Vic club) and the replacement is clearly better for the league.

Well, well - you underline you comprehension FAIL, again & again - when did I say I'd kick the Hawks out. YOU MADE THAT UP, why do you do that, do you read what you believe, what you want to be there.
Do you understrand there is nothing inconsistent in what I believe/said, I have a view on a number of separate issues, I'm not anti Vic , I am pro a Tas AFL team but not IF it means more teams - there is sunshine out there, look some time.

Well, well - you underline you comprehension FAIL, again & again - when did I say I'd kick the Hawks out. YOU MADE THAT UP, why do you do that, do you read what you believe, what you want to be there.
Do you understrand there is nothing inconsistent in what I believe/said, I have a view on a number of separate issues, I'm not anti Vic , I am pro a Tas AFL team but not IF it means more teams - there is sunshine out there, look some time.

So you'd keep the Hawks in Tasmania even after you add another team down there?

I didn't say kick them out of the comp. Comprehension fail to you.

Either way, your example of choosing a Vic club over another is that you'd choose a (currently non existent) Tas team over a Vic club you accept is ding a very good job. In other words, you can't do it.

So you'd keep the Hawks in Tasmania even after you add another team down there?

I didn't say kick them out of the comp. Comprehension fail to you.

Either way, your example of choosing a Vic club over another is that you'd choose a (currently non existent) Tas team over a Vic club you accept is ding a very good job. In other words, you can't do it.

Why do you reinterprete what was said, & you do it over & over.

Are these your words:

Why do you reinterprete what was said, & you do it over & over.

Are these your words:

The context was clearly about Tasmania.

But lets see if I've got this right.

If I misinterpret what you wrote, I'm an idiot.
If you misinterpret what I write, then I'm an idiot.

Yeah, no inconsistency:rolleyes: there.

I can see how you claim its in a Tas context - wonder if you can see how its a big assumption?

I was responding to your post that mentioned Tasmania 4 times in the 1 paragraph I was responding to.

Not nearly as big an assumption/comprehension issue as some of those you complain about me taking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back