Multiplat The Elders Scrolls Online

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen a few people strip naked, dance and play katy perry through area chat. Pretty awesome.

I get great pleasure in starting a band, then having others join the band or start dancing. People are funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the **** are you guys levelling so quick? Is there a farming spot? because questing sure isnt doing it.
It helps if you leave you spent more time killing things and less time playing naked flute to Tup

How the **** are you guys levelling so quick? Is there a farming spot? because questing sure isnt doing it.

Quickly? It took Blackwell and Jim like two years to hit VR. Tup doesn't sleep, eat or leave the house so it's easy for him to level up.

I've given up the game aswell, it's pretty dull and repetitive.

A smashing argument. Did you give up on all those MMOs that you've played more than me before doing any group content?
Sounds like you know how MMOs work better than anyone.

The melts. The melts are real. People are allowed to dislike a basic, cookie cutter MMO that provides literally zero innovations and adds nothing to the genre. It relies on it's Elder Scroll IP more than it's gameplay.

You can't tell me the dungeons are well done? They're worse than Destiny Strikes. Just a bunch of enemies to kill with a sponge boss at the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back