No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like to know how the AFL will get around that the very fact that the 2 clubs competing in the Anzac day marque match are tainted on such an important day inparticular this year.
Both should be stripped of the match.
Honouring our fallen diggers , up your OFFAL

I was referrring to Turd going to court about whether the investigation was lawful so obviously got my judges mixed up and have no idea about what Downes said as the report was kept confidential is my understanding .
I understand the EFC appealed to delay the case etc and they have been Dodgy since day one of this whole saga occurred , and personally i think they doped and i think 99% of all people do except for Bombers fans.
I hope they get found guilty but I still think they will all get off as i don't trust the AFL and its tribunal but that just my opinion .
No worries, I think we all get confused with what each other post about this drug saga sometimes and then the barbs get thrown back and forth on a complete misunderstanding, I've had it a few times where I've had to stop and say to the other poster " what are you talking about because im talking about such and such "

No worries, I think we all get confused with what each other post about this drug saga sometimes and then the barbs get thrown back and forth on a complete misunderstanding, I've had it a few times where I've had to stop and say to the other poster " what are you talking about because im talking about such and such "

All good mate :)

Lol at all the Essendon supporters jumping around saying look its not just as, suck s**t collingwood, thats 2 players there should be club sanctions etc etc, bit of a difference between two muppets going off by themselves and trying to get ahead and the club itself systematically doping its own players.
exactly

**** off Calcium Man I was the first to call for the name change of the tan ya big noter . tigs2010 telling you that you had made a decent post has gone to your head .

You get no credit for the name change. One post did nothing it was my campaign against Equus that resulted in the name change.

And as if i'd let anything tigs2010 say go to my head, i'd get far more reliable feedback from a North fan on their young prospects.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny thing is some professor was upon the TV this morning stating that Australian and NZ beef aren't given growth hormones. . That is a crock of s**t have personally given it to beef and seen it administered often in both countries. I would suggest every beef animal that enters a feedlot is given HGH in both countries .
Is also quite common knowledge that HGH are used in the chicken industry .
Do these professors really think young girls breast, pre silicon. , are getting bigger due to climate change ?
Girls are maturing that early these days they have taken the dicks off the Ken dolls .
Lmfao at the last sentence that was a ripper

Why the hell are they giving chickens and cows Human Growth Hormones?
They aren't.
The 'growth promoters' used in the poultry industry are antibiotics. Still a big issue as they can promote growth if resistant bacteria, but we are not being fed HGH.

So Timmy ' I started all this ' Watson reckons he has been privy to the evidence and says they will get off. Well Timmy all that means is that Jab let you watch the court case on the video link and you have made an assumption based on your own personal biased opinion.

Well Timmy I hope you are sitting down when the verdict comes ( we all know Jab will let you watch with him ) because if a not guilty comes after Essendon provided no info about what they got/gave, players didnt check with ASADA, texted each other etc, then this will be the biggest rort in the history of Australian sport which will set a dangerous precedent of simply taking drugs that are not tested for and not keeping any paperwork and then just saying " I don't know, rings a bell " to be used in the future.

You get no credit for the name change. One post did nothing it was my campaign against Equus that resulted in the name change.

And as if i'd let anything tigs2010 say go to my head, i'd get far more reliable feedback from a North fan on their young prospects.
That's because you are a annoying pain in the arse , your lack of intelligence to think of something original isn't lost on anyone .
Give the Norf receptionist a ring from memory her name is June , can gaurantee if you ring there reception , you'll get the same lady every time .

So Timmy ' I started all this ' Watson reckons he has been privy to the evidence and says they will get off. Well Timmy all that means is that Jab let you watch the court case on the video link and you have made an assumption based on your own personal biased opinion.

Well Timmy I hope you are sitting down when the verdict comes ( we all know Jab will let you watch with him ) because if a not guilty comes after Essendon provided no info about what they got/gave, players didnt check with ASADA, texted each other etc, then this will be the biggest rort in the history of Australian sport which will set a dangerous precedent of simply taking drugs that are not tested for and not keeping any paperwork and then just saying " I don't know, rings a bell " to be used in the future.

Not enough history re that rant Toffee...good that it was tho. You forgot his accredited and exceptional careers as coach and lawn mower man...

They aren't.
The 'growth promoters' used in the poultry industry are antibiotics. Still a big issue as they can promote growth if resistant bacteria, but we are not being fed HGH.
Neutralise the acid in the gut and increase feed conversation so that the animal thinks it is hungry and converts the feed better into lean muscle . 6week old chickens look like 18week old chickens .
People may called it antibotic because it sounds better , but it promotes massive growth and for the most part is a prescriptive drug .

Neutralise the acid in the gut and increase feed conversation so that the animal thinks it is hungry and converts the feed better into lean muscle . 6week old chickens look like 18week old chickens .
People may called it antibotic because it sounds better , but it promotes massive growth and for the most part is a prescriptive drug .

So why would growth hormones derived from or for humans be fed to non-humans?

Funny thing is some professor was upon the TV this morning stating that Australian and NZ beef aren't given growth hormones. . That is a crock of s**t have personally given it to beef and seen it administered often in both countries. I would suggest every beef animal that enters a feedlot is given HGH in both countries .
Is also quite common knowledge that HGH are used in the chicken industry .
Do these professors really think young girls breast, pre silicon. , are getting bigger due to climate change ?
Girls are maturing that early these days they have taken the dicks off the Ken dolls .

LL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back