No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cronulla did not set up a club sanctioned environment.

Essendon took ASADA to court; ASADA/WADA will through the book at them

Cronulla did not set up a club sanctioned environment.

Essendon took ASADA to court; ASADA/WADA will through the book at them

Crunulla was also a lot shorter in time from memory like its was 3 or 4 weeks before the doc stepped in and shut it down not a 6-12month injection program with the doc turning a blind eye and players signing forms.

Phew.

Their viewpoint is impossible to defend without loosening the screws of your sanity a little.

tumblr_l7z9qfClIK1qdoghio1_500.png

A Dustin Martin rookie card, 1 conversion in 2014 AD

Hasn't got airplay but the article in today's AGE is chilling from an EFC perspective. Worth a read.
I've had some experience with I.T. forensics and they are absolute dynamite. If the implication from this article is true I bet ASADA has loads of evidence on who said what to whom (and lied to ASADA/AFL) because it has been discovered.
First I've heard of the forensic investigation, but this is a material development to me.

Hasn't got airplay but the article in today's AGE is chilling from an EFC perspective. Worth a read.
I've had some experience with I.T. forensics and they are absolute dynamite. If the implication from this article is true I bet ASADA has loads of evidence on who said what to whom (and lied to ASADA/AFL) because it has been discovered.
First I've heard of the forensic investigation, but this is a material development to me.
images

I'd be very surprised if he's still the Chief Football Writer when this all ends.
Did you hear barrett on triple m. After his article about hird 2-3 weeks ago the guys on triple m basically said he was the head cheerleader for the hird camp. When robbo responded barrett said the chief writter was a prestigious position and that mike sheean was frank senatra and now the position os being held by a karaoke singer

Did you hear barrett on triple m. After his article about hird 2-3 weeks ago the guys on triple m basically said he was the head cheerleader for the hird camp. When robbo responded barrett said the chief writter was a prestigious position and that mike sheean was frank senatra and now the position os being held by a karaoke singer

Take anything Barrett says with a grain of salt

He's with Crocmedia, and they provide a lot of the news content for afl.com.au (it's where all of his articles are these days)

As such, Barrett tends to tow the afl party line these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MASSIVE BREAKING STORY

Cronulla Sharks players past and present hit with ASADA ban notices of up to 2 years

Bummers next? ;)
Best thing for Cronulla is that player movement is so fluid, there are only 4 guys left in the squad. :p

Essendon on the other hand...

Just caught a bit on abc24 and the journo said if they accept their bans will be over by the start of the 2015 season, BUT it will mean they have to comply with ASADA, that's good because if the same applies to the bombers the players will admit their guilt and be tarnished but available to play next year, AND the club and Hird will go a row of shithouses.

Just caught a bit on abc24 and the journo said if they accept their bans will be over by the start of the 2015 season, BUT it will mean they have to comply with ASADA, that's good because if the same applies to the bombers the players will admit their guilt and be tarnished but available to play next year, AND the club and Hird will go a row of shithouses.
I haven't followed this closely but at what point have essendon players co-operated?

Essendrugs are as guilty as sin, tell me, who goes to court before being charged with anything to get investigations thrown out if they are innocent.

There must be some juicy stuff in the ASADA rap sheet that essendrugs don't want to see the light of day.

The AFL will be shitting bricks about Essendon being in the finals and will be praying to god that the Essendon bid to get the investigation thrown out is successful.

Doesn't ASADA have damaging evidence from the erased digital documents they were able to retrieve?

That's my view. Those forensic I.T. investigators will be up to pussy's bow in evidence. Exactly the reason the Druggos are trying to stop this thing going ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back