No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they pump drugs into the bloke and now they want to take him to court. You couldn't make this s**t up.
Hope they do.About time the Health of its players and future family is put too the test.

Anyone here good with paint or photoshop? If possible i would like an essendon logo with some syringes like bombs under the wings of the essendon bomber with what ever it takes at the bottom, got some mates that are bombers fans i want to email it to. Im getting the boots in bad on these blokes, I havent forgot 2000 and all the crap that came my way :)

Apparently They don't want to deal with Port as they see themselves as Flag rivals,So are threatning to take Ryder to court.
I dare them.HeHeHeHe.
As I've said previously will be the shortest court case in history. All Ryders lawyer has to do is ask, 'What did you give my client?' and the case is over as Essendon still don't know what was given to them and if they do know they aren't going to say it in court as it just proves ASADAs case for them, which would then see the rest of the players facing SCNs getting rubbed out.

As I've said previously will be the shortest court case in history. All Ryders lawyer has to do is ask, 'What did you give my client?' and the case is over as Essendon still don't know what was given to them and if they do know they aren't going to say it in court as it just proves ASADAs case for them, which would then see the rest of the players facing SCNs getting rubbed out.
Need the Parents to start turning up the heat.

Reported tonight that at least 1 player is considering taking an ASADA deal if offered, reckon a few more jump on next week.

Reported tonight that at least 1 player is considering taking an ASADA deal if offered, reckon a few more jump on next week.

I hope Essendon take them all to court. Will be sensational. The more they fight it, the more they alienate themselves from everyone and everything.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunday Footy Show reported that Crameri will look to make a deal with ASADA. First in best dressed I reckon.

Fwiw I don't think they will play favs that way, but if 1-3 agree to deal most will follow

Otherwise it will be like the nrl, only ones to fight on will be those with nothing to lose (ie already out of the game)

Sunday Footy Show reported that Crameri will look to make a deal with ASADA. First in best dressed I reckon.

Excellent. Well, there's one court case coming the bombers way.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Fwiw I don't think they will play favs that way, but if 1-3 agree to deal most will follow

Otherwise it will be like the nrl, only ones to fight on will be those with nothing to lose (ie already out of the game)
Reckon ASADA might put a deal out with a time line on it especially now they are giving the players the evidence they have collected. So they issue fresh SCN and say you have the 14 days to either decide to fight it or take a deal of 6 months. If no deal accepted then the penalty is the full 2 years. Reckon a number of them, especially still playing will jump at the offer even though they won't want to be labelled.

Reckon ASADA might put a deal out with a time line on it especially now they are giving the players the evidence they have collected. So they issue fresh SCN and say you have the 14 days to either decide to fight it or take a deal of 6 months. If no deal accepted then the penalty is the full 2 years. Reckon a number of them, especially still playing will jump at the offer even though they won't want to be labelled.

I think the two game changers are Asada showing the case against them, and the report that a guilty plea requirement may be off the table

It will be interesting to see what the players lawyers advise once they see the case

When is the next installment of this never ending story.

Is there another court date or date of any type where more will be known or are we waiting on players to mount a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back