Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba
Don't think he participated & may have been the reason he was moved on. I may be wrong but that's what my tomatoes told me... I remember some efc posters saying they were surprised he was moved on as others were ahead of him.....

OK. I was just going off the article that was printed earlier in the year when they named the 14. I hope you're right.

It'shappening.gif

X1million

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416115234.050809.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Don't think he participated & may have been the reason he was moved on. I may be wrong but that's what my tomatoes told me... I remember some efc posters saying they were surprised he was moved on as others were ahead of him.....

I think you need to add a youngish tall forward who wasn't officially on the list at the time instead of lonergan. The young tall forward was subsequently added to their list under a contentious rule which favours players begetting heirs.

ScallyWag1

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2008
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
So the players are provisionally suspended as we speak...but they're able to train with the club and Jobe/Fletcher can participate in the International Rules series...

Last year their coaches "suspension" was an all expenses paid trip to France plus his annual salary.

I can't wait to see who the AFL suspend next. Maybe for his role in the supplement saga the AFL will suspend Stephen Dank with a new Toyota Aurion V6.:rolleyes:

Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba
I think you need to add a youngish tall forward who wasn't officially on the list at the time instead of lonergan. The young tall forward was subsequently added to their list under a contentious rule which favours players begetting heirs.

That would be both extremely sad and extremely hilarious if Big Joe D was getting shot up too.

TigerTime3

Cancelled
Aug 19, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I still can't believe the sheer delusion of Essendon supporters. The dumbening embiggens the smallest fan.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Anyone want a laugh, go to the HTB and have a look at the photo Essendon think will get them off, if my chemist gave me that i would throw it back, LOL.

I will refrain from posting in there for a while, earned myself a day off when I last posted there.

Final Siren

Mr Squiggle
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
I think it's pretty obvious that Essendon intentionally ran a club-wide doping program. Hopefully they get punished accordingly.
I never hear any mention of that, though. I know the WADA code provides for a club punishment if two or more athletes at the same club are found guilty, but no-one seems to talk like that's a realistic possibility.

It's pretty clear it was a club program, not 34 players going off on their own, so surely some of the blame should be shifted from the players to the club, with the players getting a reduced penalty and the club getting a stiffer one.

Feb 14, 2012
2,631kms North of The G
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
NHL: Canucks
I never hear any mention of that, though. I know the WADA code provides for a club punishment if two or more athletes at the same club are found guilty, but no-one seems to talk like that's a realistic possibility.

It's pretty clear it was a club program, not 34 players going off on their own, so surely some of the blame should be shifted from the players to the club, with the players getting a reduced penalty and the club getting a stiffer one.
This has been ASADA's goal all along, anyone near that program will never work in sport again.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
The Essendon mods are feeling a little bit sensitive at the moment :) Doss gave me a thread ban on the HTB for suggesting that B4L was not in fact a moron but simply 16 years old.
Thread ban, I copped a site wide day off for calling the same poster stupid, but an Essendon supporter called someone stupid and it got let through to the keeper, seems to be a bit of biased modding going on.

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
View attachment 93051

got this from the main board lmfao spat my coffee out
I was thinking of making something like that when the vial showed up with the sticker made in Microsoft Word, glad to see someone else had the same thought
That one is much better than the one I would have made

The Essendon mods are feeling a little bit sensitive at the moment :) Doss gave me a thread ban on the HTB for suggesting that B4L was not in fact a moron but simply 16 years old.
Thread ban, I copped a site wide day off for calling the same poster stupid, but an Essendon supporter called someone stupid and it got let through to the keeper, seems to be a bit of biased modding going on.

Read the updated warning

a few days ago the mods on the HTB made it clear there is no tolerance any more. If your post gets modified, you get a ban. If your post is personal, you get a ban. If your post is about a poster and not the issue, you get a ban

I don't agree with it, but you cant say you weren't warned

and for the record, its not a thing against anti-EFC posters. I was called evil and immoral a number of times by a particular poster, and I was threatened with a forum ban for calling him out because I was getting personal by not posting about the issue (although calling me evil according to a certain Carlton supporting mod is perfectly fine)

Read the updated warning

a few days ago the mods on the HTB made it clear there is no tolerance any more. If your post gets modified, you get a ban. If your post is personal, you get a ban. If your post is about a poster and not the issue, you get a ban

and for the record, its not a thing against anti-EFC posters. I was called evil and immoral a number of times by a particular poster, and I was threatened with a forum ban for calling him out because I was getting personal by not posting about the issue (although calling me evil according to a certain Carlton supporting mod is perfectly fine)

where's the shakes my head icon or the look of disbelief one......:$:drunk:

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Read the updated warning

See here's the thing, I didn't see the warning until after the ban, I told the mod who got me that as long as you apply it to everyone then I don't have a problem getting the ban if I'm at fault, it didn't look that way to me as the same mod was still offering warnings but I got done without a warning.
Whattya gonna do, just have to cop it on the chin.

See here's the thing, I didn't see the warning until after the ban, I told the mod who got me that as long as you apply it to everyone then I don't have a problem getting the ban if I'm at fault, it didn't look that way to me as the same mod was still offering warnings but I got done without a warning.
Whattya gonna do, just have to cop it on the chin.

There is a thread the mods have at the top of the board http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/festival-of-the-red-the-safety-is-off.1081891/

what do you expect? a personal email to all posters? Also warnings dont work, you are aware how many alts are on that board arent you?

Capitano_Cotch

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juventus FC
Oh well I guess Essendon will be right! What, with that dodgy photo and all. Hahaha. Idiots they are.
Probably only one of a million substances that they had on their premises.
Surely the most delusional supporters in the AFL?

Interesting article on AFL.com re. Dank coming out saying he can clear things up & will sue the AFL..... One question comes to mind is why did you wait this long ???Perhaps spruiking to sell his story to the highest bidder ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back