No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESSENDON has been blocked from sitting in on the anti-doping hearings that will decide the fate of its players.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ked-from-hearing/story-fni5f6kv-1227161015927

The club must be shitting themselves that they can't be there to control how players respond and explain what happened.

I'm sure all the current don players have been well prepped, what about the retired/traded players?

Spare a thought for those of us who backed Cotch at $60 for the Brownlow.
Absolutely, the powers to be have to make a stand here. It's not only the integrity of the game at stake, this has to be dealt with so it deters the same thing from happening again (god help us). those responsible struck from the game,(never to play in the media also). This has gone on way too long, There's no place in any sport for cheats. (and fake tans)

Wonder if Chip is enjoying his viewing of today's proceedings !

Seems to be the only journalist in Australia who is actually doing any real reporting on the matter and not simply making headlines for the sake of getting clicks.

The Walkley should of been awarded to him and not to that witch who gets spoon fed information to publish.

^^^^^^^^^^

From Bummers Board...

Lol
Fish & Chip gonna win a Walkley for accurate reporting.... :eek: :oops: o_O :rolleyes: :drunk:

Wonder if Chip is enjoying his viewing of today's proceedings !

Seems to be the only journalist in Australia who is actually doing any real reporting on the matter and not simply making headlines for the sake of getting clicks.

The Walkley should of been awarded to him and not to that witch who gets spoon fed information to publish.

^^^^^^^^^^

From Bummers Board...

Lol
Fish & Chip gonna win a Walkley for accurate reporting.... :eek: :oops: o_O :rolleyes: :drunk:

Yes they hang on Chips every word and if he is not available then the totally impartial:rolleyes: Bruce is quoted as if he has a direct line to God, or James Hird, I cant recall but it was one of those two.

Yes they hang on Chips every word and if he is not available then the totally impartial:rolleyes: Bruce is quoted as if he has a direct line to God, or James Hird, I cant recall but it was one of those two.
God - James - same person isn't it?

Chip likes to use the word collapse a lot, I found 3 instances where he uses it.

August 17 2013: Doping probe at risk of collapse
August 28 2014: ASADA case against Essendon bombers at risk of collapse
December 1 2014: ASADA faces collapse of peptide case against bomber players

I've got a headline you can use Chip, how about this,

Essendon players careers at risk of collapse

Chip likes to use the word collapse a lot, I found 3 instances where he uses it.

August 17 2013: Doping probe at risk of collapse
August 28 2014: ASADA case against Essendon bombers at risk of collapse
December 1 2014: ASADA faces collapse of peptide case against bomber players

I've got a headline you can use Chip, how about this,

Essendon players careers at risk of collapse

Subbies do the headlines, not the journos

66D07765-33E6-42CD-A5B4-FA82566C4A13.png.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 quick questions Groupie_
1. Where did you find that photo ? And 2. Is there an actual team somewhere in the world called "arse" ?

reckon essendon will get off with a hefty fine and NO suspensions, this mess will NEVER be cleaned up properly so a behind the doors corrupt deal will be made..... bombers to pay a fine in the 2 million range on the proviso no compo or suing claims to any of those involved even journalists, ALL parties involved will be talked up by each other all claiming moral victory and it was the best result to suit all parties and we learn our lessons and move on. its gunna be like in that movie "wag the dog".

reckon essendon will get off with a hefty fine and NO suspensions, this mess will NEVER be cleaned up properly so a behind the doors corrupt deal will be made..... bombers to pay a fine in the 2 million range on the proviso no compo or suing claims to any of those involved even journalists, ALL parties involved will be talked up by each other all claiming moral victory and it was the best result to suit all parties and we learn our lessons and move on. its gunna be like in that movie "wag the dog".
There will be suspensions and of the 2 year variety, don't get sucked in by the biased Essendon media, Rohan, Chip, Mark, Timmy, Matthew, Scotty, Emma etc want you to be brainwashed into thinking the players have been duped, so when the bans are handed down there can be public outrage that the players have been stitched up and that it is all ASADA's fault.

There will be suspensions and of the 2 year variety, don't get sucked in by the biased Essendon media, Rohan, Chip, Mark, Timmy, Matthew, Scotty, Emma etc want you to be brainwashed into thinking the players have been duped, so when the bans are handed down there can be public outrage that the players have been stitched up and that it is all ASADA's fault.
naah, your missing my drift, i havent done much reading on this fiasco as the whole saga has been like a bad episode of "faulty towers" im pretty much saying sometimes justice dosent prevail, the punishment wont fit the crime, the hat dosent fit, I know what u did last summer but weve stuffed it up, pandores box, tin of worms, too hard basket... etc... etc....keystone cops the lot of them. media and most non bombers fans included. only ones cheering are the legal profession and media hot shots and billionaires changing like wounded bulls and /or milking it for all its worth.

naah...WADA will not like lieniancy with penalties when it comes to drugs in Sports...WADA does the stitching thro ASADA/AFL...
And for Essendrugs...WADA will have a big needle ready for doing some fancy stitching ala 'whipped back' ....:p:D...

Very difficult to know where this is going. Those with the evidence have more of an idea, but there still is no guarentee as to the outcome (how I feel). Personally I've been trying to keep away from all the "reporting" of this situation. As the waters have well and truly been muddied by those who seem to have an "agenda". There's still probably a way to go yet. So I'm trying to stand back and await the outcome. Regardless, it's footy that has suffered & that's a sad day for all....or is it ?

This was just posted on the HTB

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/30648392
Minimum ban for doping increased from two years to four
Drug cheats in sport face a minimum four-year ban under new rules which came into effect from 1 January.

Just lol. Let's hope it applies to the Bombers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back