No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked this part of the article from Gil.

"“I don’t have any concerns but they are going through a process,” McLachlan said. “Until it’s all done there is a slight concern but hopefully it’s procedural.”

Weird timing for the Little announcement that the member will decide Hirds fate and Gil saying the AFL won't push him out when there has been rumblings that Hird may be about to go.

Could this be for Friday when Hird doesn't appeal and then finally falls on his sword?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Little stated this some time ago...it's not recent

The most stupid thing in that article is Little wanting the members to decide Hirds fate. The minute the membership is allowed to sack a club once, it sets a bad precedent moving forward, esp as the fringe of clubs tend to be the only ones who vote

It's also gutless, it's outsourcing a tough decision, which is what the board is supposed to be there for

An utter copout...wtf does the Board do if not manage the appointment of its administration on behalf of the members to pursue its elected objective!

IF Dimma was to go, it ought to be on the football department kpi's...that's the job he, Dan and Benny have been tasked by our Board.

If the Druggies are docked decent players for a period of time & 2015 is screwed...plus missed the 2013 finals...all on Jim's watch, then I would think he has failed miserably.

Who in Gods name would coach them?
Certainly wouldn't if you were a newbie. Surely?
I bags Sheedy to complete the whole crazy circus.
Mark Harvey
the Dream Team
20141027_harvs_p.png
308781-tlsnewsportrait.jpg
Mark+Neeld+Essendon+Bombers+AFL+Training+9U8bMtTS3Vzl.jpg
fritz_and_marius.jpg

Tumblr_mggpbtIa3J1qci6umo1_250.png

Please God let this whole saga end soon and may every thread and news article like this die and go to hell where it belongs, I just want footy to be about footy again and not have to hear about Essendon every 5 seconds on the news. This is my nightly prayer before bed :D
Only after they die of course. :D

Not sure about that, they have both been pretty chummy so far (asada has been very happy to confirm their work to essendon, despite links to other clubs)

Still not sure what asada will do if a doctored penalty is issued. I thought an appeal of the Cronulla decision was a lock, but they were happy enough with that

I think Ben Mcdevitt answered that question, if he didn't belive the punshment fit the crime they would appeal.

Does not bode well for either the Offal or the cheats.

I think Ben Mcdevitt answered that question, if he didn't belive the punshment fit the crime they would appeal.

Does not bode well for either the Offal or the cheats.

They said that before Cronulla too

No proof, but while my brain is expecting appeals, I just have this gut feeling some deal will be hatched because all parties don't want this going on any longer (no one is looking good out of this)

They said that before Cronulla too

No proof, but while my brain is expecting appeals, I just have this gut feeling some deal will be hatched because all parties don't want this going on any longer (no one is looking good out of this)
Ben mMcdevitt made the statement in the senate, it was a shot across the bows yesterday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean they are going to repeat steps? Oh ffs.

It's funny. 12 months ago they were all 100% convinced that their players weren't taking drugs.

Now they all are all enlightened individuals who, unlike us simpletons, understand how the world truly works. They are all very much aware of how rampant PED use is in professional sport and how it's in the leagues best interests to cover it up.

Somebody in power needs to give this drug cheating club a big effing whack...
otherwise they will always think they did nothing wrong and were hard done by...

Whack 'em in the dungeon until they're dry and skinny and can slip out of their chains.

Meanwhile Hird is swearing blue in the face that he didn't do anything wrong "I swear! Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a thousand Mexican needles in my eye"

I was having the usual browse of the ASADA thread on the EFC board and seeing the usual state of denial - and especially the passive nature of the supporters, and lack of recrimination etc and I thought it would be interesting (and probably humorous) to create a list of "Thread Titles I would like to have seen on the EFC board" .. which could also be a kind of list of "Thread Titles that would have appeared on the Richmond board if it were US not Essendon"

My list of threads I would have liked to have seen would go like this:

1. We are totally screwed
2. Why why why Jimmie?
3. Would you rather win the spoon clean or the premiership dirty?
4. This club keeps taking ******* shortcuts
5. When are Essendon going to refund our memberships..
6 Why didn't we just come clean and get it over with?
7 Ive got to admit, I did think something a bid odd was going on.
8 How did we allow such loose cannons get in charge of our club
9 when exactly do you think the rot set in, in our club? (survey options: sakcing Sheedy, sacking Knights, sneaky hire bomber, hiring Hird, Hiring Robinson, Moving to Tulla)

Im sure you wags can come up with better now!

Last edited:
Somebody in power needs to give this drug cheating club a big effing whack...
otherwise they will always think they did nothing wrong and were hard done by...

They gave them a whack and are about hand out a shellacking, but they will still think it's a conspiracy against the club and the messiah

14. JAH..has been fairly/unfairly treated by club and media:
(poll Options)
1/ JAH-man of conviction and principle that fights for the rights of all athletes
2/Its not his fault, in some matrix bullshit he has no responsibility
3/its all Dank's fault, JAH even colluded wth doc Ried to write a letter to himself, that he never got
4/ a spoilt narcissist, with enough money to fight anything
5/a complete flog
6/a complete and utter flog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back