No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me a serious cliffed summary of this whole thing? Seriously, I lost track about half way through 2013 and since then I've only heard bits and pieces. Who got sacked? What are the punishments? What are they exactly guilty of? Can any of the players play for Essendon anymore? Who are these new players they're getting now?

All I'm 100% sure of is that Hird had a year off, everyone else I 'know' would be a guess.

Feb 2013: Bummers got caught
Mar 2013-Jan 2015: Bummers run smear campaign against ASADA/the AFL/Chris Kaias/anyone that dares to question dear leader jimmy.
Jan 2015: Bummers are presented with the evidence and s**t the bed

Can someone give me a serious cliffed summary of this whole thing? Seriously, I lost track about half way through 2013 and since then I've only heard bits and pieces. Who got sacked? What are the punishments? What are they exactly guilty of? Can any of the players play for Essendon anymore? Who are these new players they're getting now?

All I'm 100% sure of is that Hird had a year off, everyone else I 'know' would be a guess.

I'm genuinely in the same boat. My Old Man sent me this YouTube link, and I reckon it explains the anti-Essendon perspective pretty well.

s**t the bed

yesjacknicholson.gif

I'm genuinely in the same boat. My Old Man sent me this YouTube link, and I reckon it explains the anti-Essendon perspective pretty well.

Seen this a couple of times now. Still cracks me up...:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gilligan invited Efc senior players over for wine and piggies in a blanket tonight

Given the tribunal deliberation is confidential and at arms length from the afl, I'm naturally sure the discussions had anything to do with the impending tribunal verdict, or a suggested plea deal

Most likely they were just discussing the Blues crap membership sales and how old Jennifer Love-Hewitt looked in the Criminal Minds ads....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back