Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the HTB board, an article from Chip Le Sycophant.

Look how desperate the AFL are now. They are seriously saying that WADA doesn't have any legal jurisdiction to take this to the CAS, are you friggin kidding me hahaha. "You guys have no jurisdiction, but could you please please please not suspend them from any matches in case they are found guilty? Pretty please? With a big cherry on top. I'll be your best friiiiend. C'mon, pleeease?"
My response to the AFL on this is "Suck Eggs".

The AFL continue to be half pregnant on anything that may damage their brand.

Interesting to hear Robbo last night say Hird told him Little offered 3.5 million to walk from the club 12 months ago. This side of the saga has more legs.

Surely Hird would not leak anything so personal to the press, he is too professional for that, he is so brave, a bit like Robin Hood, but he robs from the club he loves to give to himself.

Hird is like the cockroach that somehow survived the nuclear explosion and subsequent fallout at * even though everyone else is destroyed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leigh Matthews has endorsed John Worsfold to coach * next season.

The only coach in the AFL who can legitimately continue the tradition of dispensing drugs to their playing list.

Trolling/taking the piss/accidently funny, doesnt really matter, he has experience with a drug culture and it is going to take time and understanding to sort out this mess.

Leigh Matthews has endorsed John Worsfold to coach * next season.

The only coach in the AFL who can legitimately continue the tradition of dispensing drugs to their playing list.

Trolling/taking the piss/accidently funny, doesnt really matter, he has experience with a drug culture and it is going to take time and understanding to sort out this mess.
The rumours in the bodybuilding scene here in WA is that when Woosha was playing for the weagles, he was the person who organised their doping regime back in the early 90s. After all... the guy is a certified chemist.

The rumours in the bodybuilding scene here in WA is that when Woosha was playing for the weagles, he was the person who organised their doping regime back in the early 90s. After all... the guy is a certified chemist.
You deadset need to watch what you say sometimes, Dram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back