Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 3/4 through watching the interview & I am still waiting for either Jones or Beattie to challenge Dank about his statement that he administered thymomodulin to the players. Why haven't they asked him where is the paper trail for the purchase & administering of thymomodulin to the players, particularly given there is a clear trail connecting TB4 to the EFC?

I also note the continued use of the words 'legal' & 'illegal' rather than the applicable word 'prohibited' when discussing the drugs administered at the EFC. This is without doubt an attempt by Jones to drag the AFL's name through the mud. Not unexpected from someone who was involved with a code which is now at the bottom of the footy code tree nowadays. Some cheap point scoring by Jones.

No Jones has thrown all his eggs in the McDevitt the thug basket and the dodgy former Labor government basket. He was cherry picking Dank's best defence lines, setting them up to be knocked down. Jones has been putting pressure on Abbott to see an end to all this and to blunt ASADA.
I mucked up, it was ASADA Jones couldn't cop.

How can papers disintegrate within two years? Hail most govt documents are kept in archive for over ten years and they might be a bit yellow but they haven't disintegrated?
Easy JR40 , just put them in a shredder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm betting that there will be no court cases initiated by Dank. He would then actually have to answer proper questions.

Easy JR40 , just put them in a shredder
The spreedsheets were in Excel on a computer... easy enough to delete the file.

However as a student of forensic computer recovery in cases of criminal cases... unless the hard drive has been completely wiped... i.e. using military grade wiping software (which takes about a week), enough traces of the file can be recovered using the software I use to recover hard drives to put together some evidence.

I'm willing to bet that as soon as they got the nod from Fat Vlad, they had someone down at the club making sure that the computers that had copies of the spreedsheets were either getting new hard drives or they were getting wiped using a military grade formatter.

How can papers disintegrate within two years? Hail most govt documents are kept in archive for over ten years and they might be a bit yellow but they haven't disintegrated?
I used to work for the Dept of Veterans' Affairs Archives Section, back when I wore a younger man's clothes, & the archives still had the WW1 service documents & although some of them were discoloured & some missing portions of the corners of pages, they were still in very usable condition.

Dank has dropped the EFC in it big time, but they won't go after him because his silence is paramount for them to avoid the heavy sanctions they would face otherwise.

You watch when WADA's appeal time ends Dank will be found Guilty of doping. Bringing the whole thing into an even bigger joke than it is already. Corruption runs deep at AFL house. I would love to see WADA apppeal and investigate Essendon,AFL and all clubs to wipe all DRUGS out completely none of this 3 strikes crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back