Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell us what they took then Jimbo. the whole point of all this has been to get to that truth and you have stymied the process from day one, you tool.
Hird talked about the truth coming out when this debacle first dropped, yet here we are 2 1/2 years later & not only has the truth not come out, but we now have Hird accusing others of suppressing the truth. This bloke should actually take a step back & have a look at the rubbish he has spruiked over the last 2 1/2 years while at the same time pushing everybody else under the bus & milking the EFC for all he possibly can. Then maybe he would see what a horrible human being he has demonstrated himself to be.

I look forward to the day when Hird is gone from the game & nobody even bothers to mention his name because he is no longer relevant.

Ok then. What is the truth about your relationship with Shane Charter? Both during the supplement regime and also your playing career?

Something must be coming out shortly, really bad for the Bombers. Hird's lawyer speaks out during the week and now Hird himself.

The delusion is strong in that one... everything is about ******* him.

He is trying to make out that there were people at the AFL who were leaking all the bullshit, but we all know that Slobbo was camped out in front of Tirds place waiting for the "spontaneous" doorstep interviews that just came out of the Essendon* rooms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently he was driving an unregistered vehicle, while intoxicated and ran a red light.
His BAC came back negative and he is suing Vic Roads, as it's their fault.

But I guess in all seriousness, we hope that everyone involved was OK.

I think it is time that Paul Little intervene and stand Hird down for the rest of the year. He looks totally stressed out and haggard. Sunday's performance on 3AW where he went on about the 'truth' was absolutely bizarre. Now he has been involved in a serious bike accident, Little needs to step up and do the right thing. Let him have the rest of the year of and then they can make a decision about him. He has a family and they should become his primary focus. Once the WADA hearings have ended then Essendon can finally put it behind them assuming there are no lengthy suspensions handed out. Clearly Hird is not going to get over this scandal and he is now making comments about it on a weekly basis. The players need the air and this is just going to put more pressure on them.

Obviously there would be no jokes if it was more severe ... I hope.

However this might get mileage on the HTB or the Bay:

Hird's wife Tania spoke to reporters outside the couple's home on Tuesday morning, saying he was "very sore but happy to talk".

"He was dopey - very dopey - and obviously very sore, but he was able to talk and I think it'll all be fine."

Meanwhile Hird is challenging the diagnosis saying the doctor's had no right to examine him while the nurses were present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back