Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

153423_2b1659786226aba39e912fb94e5c0e63.jpg

Where the * were you shitheads in 2012/2013?

Where is the statement saying what Essendon did was unacceptable?

I can't stand this organisation, they only stand up for player's rights and welfare when it doesn't potentially cost them dollars.

Hird... in the after game interview saying that Ryder was lucky kicking the 4 goals...

then went on to praise his bunch of drug cheats.

What a ******* narcissist... I can't wait until WADA smashes these scum and then goes after the coach!

Hird... in the after game interview saying that Ryder was lucky kicking the 4 goals...

What a ******* narcissist... I can't wait until WADA smashes these scum and then goes after the coach!
Great opportunity to show some humility and grace.............................................................nup.

Last edited:

One goal could be considered lucky....but 4!!! :drunk:

And supposedly Goddard gave Ryder a gob full.
He wasn't happy he left EFC.
Hypocrite much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He would of expected Ryder to cry with sadness at having to play against his old team mates....

But no, no, no..... Paddy is not a ******* cry baby !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great opportunity to show some humility and grace.............................................................nup.
How easy would have been to make a comment congratulating Paddy on his 4 goals... but instead he chooses to denigrate him by saying he was lucky.

It's getting beyond ridiculous with Hird now.

He's showing himself to be every bit of the narcissistic campaigner everyone has made him out to be.

Who would play him in the movie? I'm thinking Tom Cruise because he makes my skin crawl, but I'm open to suggestions.
"Help me, help you... jab these players"

He can't handle the truth!

#narcissisticfigjam
Don't insult FIGJAM... as I said on twitter... at least Buckley would never willingly destroy Collingwood like Hird has done to Essendon*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back