Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard it was a personal development day down there.

Dean Wallis was undergoing microsoft excel training.
Bomber Thompson was eating a sandwich and blaming everyone else for picking on his team.
Paul Little is undergoing charisma training

Bomber Thompson was eating a sandwich and blaming everyone else for picking on his team.
Hird supplied food; they all had Pork Pies
Thompson supplied the drinks they all had Coke

basic-package-collage-75.jpg

The entire staff at EssADA* were doing this. Probably too little too late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Staying drunk?

About the only real way to avoid a hangover is to stay sober (or drunk). Technically, being drunk permanently is not a cure though.

Somehow I think DoC is all over this.:drunk:

Essendon: Ner ner! We got your evidence thrown out! Ner nerr!

*ASADA force the AFL to hand all their evidence over, and issue out fresh SCs which the players get the next day.*

These arseholes knew they were going to get them, they even asked for them to be issued after the game vs Melbourne. Funny how they didn't initiate court action there, or the hundreds of other opportunities prior. Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but this could all just be a delaying tactic for their players to finish out the season and pray that they serve a six month suspension during the off-season. Some people are saying Essendon are confident - I reckon they're not and know they're going to lose, they're just throwing a dart blindly for the off-chance of getting a bullseye. What's hilarious is that bullseye is a fake one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back