Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Golden boy is back in the country.

And looking to connect with Essendon ASAP. Why not ... they're in some decent form now and he might be able to take credit for it. Any Thompson favourite that has got a game under him where they weren't under Hird, might be feeling a tad nervous with finals coming up.

He will... he will come waltzing in and take any credit for a finals win and screw Thompson.

The Essendon players will rise further, and win the flag on the back of their immense love for their returning hero.

Back in time for our Round 23 clash. They'll fall agonizingly short of the finals.
Considering that I am thinking of heading over for that game, I am going to be wondering if I can get some rotten tomatoes into the G for that game.

He will... he will come waltzing in and take any credit for a finals win and screw Thompson.

.... and prove once and for all that it is, has always and will always be, all about him.

When will they learn?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering that I am thinking of heading over for that game, I am going to be wondering if I can get some rotten tomatoes into the G for that game.

Hide them in flare containers as they only confiscate outside commercial food products (especially at the soccer) or throw canned tomatoes, you get better distance

An old classic for getting alcohol into places is buy an unsliced loaf of bread and cut the end off, hollow it out put the bottle in and put it back in the bag with the end on.

Back in time for our Round 23 clash. They'll fall agonizingly short of the finals.

Mick will have us primed for this.
We can go in there with nothing to lose and if Essen-done do actually play finals they'll want to take that game pretty easy I would have though.
Could be in for a big win come round 23.

Doesn't that wreck the sandwiches?

For the debonaire gentleman about town, there's always the walking stick:

brandy_smuggler_cane.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back