Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but since this is a Bummers related thread it can go in here…

Whilst I'm stoked Aussie Rules has spread to the continent (graffiti somewhere between Florence and Prato) I dunno if our Italian friends have that good a grasp of our great game…

20140726_072909.jpg

1999 was a dog of a year for the Napier St nuffies...

I see that blokes name thrown up quite a bit, what role does he play in all of this? Or is he just a prominent loudmouth fan?
When the whole doping debacle broke he, claiming to be in the know, reassured EFC supporters that nothing would come of the investigation & the matter would be done & dusted before the middle of last year. Ultimately, he just turned out to be another deluded EFC supporter whose credibility is equivalent of that of Dank or Hird.

I think he's told his faithful to 'sit tight, it will all be over soon' more times than Robbo has stumbled over his words.

Even the hardcore Bummers think he's full of crap, and this saga is hardly notable for the stringency of the evidence both sides will latch on to...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More trouble than it is, most likely. Perhaps there was little point because they actually had something rock solid with TB4? Don't be surprised to see more SC notices come their way.

Yes, I too will be surprised if more SCNs dont eventuate down the track after the court proceedings are sorted out

Still, the case on AOD9604 was far more solid than anything else. The listing on the consent forms was unambiguous (unlike the Thymosin) and the club (and captain) has conceded using it.

IMO the use of AOD9604 is far more serious because it hasnt been approve for human use. It has potential health ramifications for the players as well as criminal implications for the club officials who allowed it to be used on the players.

I would have though McDevitt would have just not commented on AOD but he specifically said that any violations involving AOD that were prior to 2013, would not be prosecuted by ASADA.

One would think ASADA would just keep quiet until everything unfolds in the coming year

How frigging long is this going to take???

Tour De France, Olympics, Commonwealth Games............takes about 15 minutes, this crap has gone on longer than the early explorers.
As long as the cheating pricks at Essendope can keep this in the courts.

Rest assured that even when the Federal Court rules in favor of ASADA next month, the litigious ones will challenge the subsequent infractions in court.

How frigging long is this going to take???

Tour De France, Olympics, Commonwealth Games............takes about 15 minutes, this crap has gone on longer than the early explorers.
Interesting that you used drug effected events as the comparisons .....

I see that blokes name thrown up quite a bit, what role does he play in all of this? Or is he just a prominent loudmouth fanatic?
Organises online whip arounds where fellow Bombers fanatics hand over their hard-earned to help the club make ends meet.

Ends like paying Hirdy a million for a year off.

Boisterous but not bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back