Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do sympathize with some of the players............I just don't know which ones though.

One player I can't sympathize with, is Jobe Watson.
As captain and the official leader of his men, he shouldn't have so readily bought into the Hird Master-plan irrespective of the instructions coming from pop or the club. He failed in his duty of care for his players when they turned to him privately and asked, "What is going on Jobe?"

As for Hird, Dr. Bob (or whatever his name is), Bomber Thompson and co. it's surprising and somewhat embarrassing that they're still at the club.
It will be seen as somewhat inconceivable in time to come, that any could have remained at the club, in any shape or form.

If 10+ players walk, EssADA* will be able to make the case for a couple of early picks in this years draft, we may end up with pick 10 by the time this is sorted out.

Going to be the longest list of Free Agents in AFL history.

If 10+ players on their current list get in-season bans, Essendon* may have to delist a number of them to be able to field a team!

Many on The essendon board seem to think they will get ports first rounder for paddy ryder....

They seriously live in dream land.
All the club that Ryder chooses has to do is enact the walk out clause and he goes as a DFA. Simple!

So Jimmy is off to San Francisco today for another business coarse I see, nice of him to stick around after yesterday's smack down.

Jim, if you are going to San Francisco,
Be sure to wear a peptide in your hair,
If you are going to San Francisco,
You're going to meet some WADA people there.

For those who come to San Francisco,
The court case in Australia will still be there,
In the streets of San Francisco,
Danks and Robinson with flowers in their hair!

Enjoy the trip Jim, ultimately in life, you can run but you cannot hide.

Safe travels,

TL15.

Jim, if you are going to San Francisco,
Be sure to wear a peptide in your hair,
If you are going to San Francisco,
You're going to meet some WADA people there.

For those who come to San Francisco,
The court case in Australia will still be there,
In the streets of San Francisco,
Danks and Robinson with flowers in their hair!

Enjoy the trip Jim, ultimately in life, you can run but you cannot hide.

Safe travels,

TL15.

Scott McKenzie a one hit wonder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amongst all the euphoria of yesterdays decision did anyone ask what Dank was doing there?

What is this guy up to?
Just a bit of needle I think...

He was there for a reason and most likely one of self-interest.

I can feel a book coming on.................................breaking bad man.

I can't wait until Essendon accept a small deal for Ryder. A token really.

Like a 3rd or 4th rounder.
Honestly they are lucky to be getting that. The fact he wants a trade is a show of good will to the club and they should be grateful to him for it.

Another slap in the face that they are powerless in this situation and they have to pay for their crime.

Justice Middleton's findings (PDF) ............

http://images.theage.com.au/file/2014/09/19/5791201/J141019sum.pdf

54 On the basis of the reasons I now publish, the applications of Mr Hird and Essendon
are dismissed.

55 In each application the Court orders the following:

(a) The application is dismissed.
(b) Unless a party notifies in writing the Court by 4:00pm on Wednesday 1 October 2014,
indicating opposition to this order as to costs, the Applicant pay the Respondent’s
costs of and in connection with the proceeding to be taxed in default of agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back