Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
was really embarrassing reading the PA's statement...honestly demanding ASADA do it on their timelines, acting like their is no existing process. Who do these guys think they are?

I really like the cut of McDevitts jib.

He is one switched on individual. Got some serious respect for the bloke.

One thing i've learned in this saga is there is always another twist .
It appears efc* are running out of avenues and it's to be hoped McDevitt plays a straight bat , no deals , and everyone involved at efc* receive the full force of the law !!
McDevitt has talked the talk now he's gotta walk the walk ... any deals or pissy penalties will have him consigned to history as just another tumbleweed blowing through town .

Could well be that the Cronulla players were dealt with as they were because ASADA wanted to get onto the frying of bigger fish.

Still have a gut feel that ASADA are after some scalps here, and I think with the way Hird went after the AFL the AFL may be less inclined to go easy. But even if they do, not sure WADA will stand for it.

But going to the tribunal is all or nothing, because deals are off the table and if two or more players are found guilty the WADA code says that the AFL has to sanction the club.

Little's insistence that all mention of doping be expunged from the charges that they pleaded guilty on last year will come back to bite them I reckon, because they will have to be whacked for doping if the players are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFLPA is having a little sook at the ASADA meanies... for saying that the AFLPA should have been more interested in the players welfare back in 2012 when Essendon* were injecting substances not approved for human consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back