Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia's Lionel Hutz, David Galbally , believes James Hird will lose his appeal but the Bombers players will escape punishment/suspensions.

Where did the hell did he get his law degree from ? Sunshine Tafe ? #TellHimHisDreamin

For those who are feeling extra grumpy today and want a tickle:

dafuq did I just witness... the delusion of some of those Essendon supporters kinda remind me of people who have taken a bad trip... they are seeing dragons where there is nothing.

Lets 'Chilli Out' over this Mexican Stanton Off between Essendon and ASADA.

Sorry, that wasn't one of my better efforts :D

We always knew that it was a number substances... the issue has always been which ones are they going to be banned for. TB4 was always on the table and because of all the controversy about AOD and whether ASADA told Dank that it was ok without checking properly, it came off the table. But there were, IIRC, 15 or so other substances including the mystery drug from Mexico.

It isnt concerning at all really... it's quite a pleasant day for everyone... except those Essendon* delusionists...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are spot on, DVB.

Sooooooo, this is starting to get like one of those 3 and a half hour arthouse films with the subtitles. The critics acclaim it for it cinematic brilliance and call it a not to be missed movie. I get sucked in only to find myself bored shitless after half an hour and wonder why I didn't admit defeat and go and watch Dumb and Dumber Too!!

Get on with it already!!!

How about another substance called a Lethal Injection to end this schizen for once and for all.
So far over it!!!!!
Just confirms why I hate Essendope* so naffin much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took 1300+ posts, but you finally cracked. Welcome to the asylum. If you need help getting around or taking your medicine, you know who to call. :D

Does that suggest that duelling medical experts are debating the performance enhancing properties of these drugs? If so, they are using the 'drugs shouldn't be banned because they do nothing' defence which shouldn't matter if they had ignored the code that banned them.

Australia's Lionel Hutz, David Galbally , believes James Hird will lose his appeal but the Bombers players will escape punishment/suspensions.

Where did the hell did he get his law degree from ? Sunshine Tafe ? #TellHimHisDreamin

He's referencing the Lynch chronic fatigue case from 15 years ago, strangely enough he represented Lynch and got him off.

It's about Galbally positioning to get his cut if he can while gathering more exposure for the David Galbally QC brand.

Does that suggest that duelling medical experts are debating the performance enhancing properties of these drugs? If so, they are using the 'drugs shouldn't be banned because they do nothing' defence which shouldn't matter if they had ignored the code that banned them.
Yep, lets let EssADA* decide which drugs should be on the banned list.

I will refer back to my original question when this story first broke. If there are no performance enhancing qualities to the drugs, why the hell were the players being given them? Still waiting to find a logical explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back