Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
582674-kenny.png

Kenny's verdit: MMMMFFHH MMMMFFFH (Sod off James Hird).

582674-kenny.png

Kenny's verdit: MMMMFFHH MMMMFFFH (Sod off James Hird).
If Kenny had played for EssADA* it is highly possible that Cartman will point at St Jimmy in the future and cry "OMG, you killed Kenny".

Sadly for current day players, there is no assurance that can be given, that this will not become their reality. Given their time again, many more would be asking more serious questions of their club.

What does he think he is adding? That a 46 page post is somehow more impressive and must be more accurate than one of a few lines? No-one gives a s**t about such ramblings and I guarantee no-one - no-one - will read it.

So BF has extensive access to Dank (he claims 40 hours worth of questioning). I wonder how he has achieved such open access when he won't say a word to anyone else ..... How independent BF actually is ???

Any money tomorrow's hearing with end with an adjournment...

Am I right in thinking that in the US, people like Dank would be forced to testify in a case like this under their constitution ?

Any money tomorrow's hearing with end with an adjournment...

Am I right in thinking that in the US, people like Dank would be forced to testify in a case like this under their constitution ?

what do you mean?

Honest question. If Hird loses the appeal tommorow, who pays the legal bills ?

Don't think its far for the Essendon Footy Club to pick up the tab, after advising St Jamesy of EgoCisssi against this course of action.

Also Paul Little is so incompetent, its actually harder to envisage a worse club present then John Elliott but Little Paul is giving Jack a run for his money.

Honest question. If Hird loses the appeal tommorow, who pays the legal bills ?

Don't think its far for the Essendon Footy Club to pick up the tab, after advising St Jamesy of EgoCisssi against this course of action.

Also Paul Little is so incompetent, its actually harder to envisage a worse club present then John Elliott but Little Paul is giving Jack a run for his money.

I reckon this will be on Hirds tab.

I also feel he will try and take it to the high court

Last edited:
Their constitution is a piece of antiquated rubbish. Pretty sure.............

Hang on...I thought the main aim of every sovereign state's founding document, and any subsequent amendments, is to ensure there are more guns than people within said state. Pretty sure...

Has FoxNews lied to me?!?!?....:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does he think he is adding? That a 46 page post is somehow more impressive and must be more accurate than one of a few lines? No-one gives a s**t about such ramblings and I guarantee no-one - no-one - will read it.
How does anyone have that kind of time on their hands? and who starts a piece of writing saying 'i have no idea about anything'.

Hang on...I thought the main aim of every sovereign state's founding document, and any subsequent amendments, is to ensure there are more guns than people within said state. Pretty sure...

Has FoxNews lied to me?!?!?....:confused:
I think the right to carry arms scenario may have changed since Geronimo was a perceived menace.

I think the right to carry arms scenario may have changed since Geronimo was a perceived menace.

Dont they say that they need guns to protect themselves from the government?

Jobe wants to sit down in the middle(ton) and wait it out.
Nothing new,nothing less.
Tomorrow is Redemption Day people.
What goes around comes around.
What was it that Bruce Willis said?.
Oh yeah that's right,"Zed's Dead Baby".

So the Essendon* players are threatening to boycott the NAB cup games unless their bans are backdated... backdated to when?

I reckon that the AFL needs to stamp on this bullshit immediately. This is the employees trying to tell the business how to run itself and how to apply company rules.

And what are they going to do next? threaten to boycott regular season games unless the backdated bans go back to when the club self-reported?

But then again... I reckon that Gil has balls made of jelly and will try and appease Essendon* by backdating the bans far enough so that the competition isnt affected overly much.

Does anybody actually care if they boycott NAB challenge games? Clutching at straws a bit, I say the AFL should ignore the threat and let *Essendon do what they wish. They will be the ones vindicating their dirty image with the public and indeed their own supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back