Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my interpretation of the average bomber fan argument

07-minister.jpg

4756594270_38cce33932_m.jpg

New-Sit-Tight-1024-x-10241-380x380.jpg

15231a7ce4_1389780636726How_To_Be_Confident.jpg

There is another football forum site which has some of the information on it (I was lead to the site from a post on their efc board). The DEMON is in the details which could LAND the efc in some deep trouble. The thread on their forum is quite large so skip to page 41.

Its also on a certain other carlton forum.

There is another football forum site which has some of the information on it (I was lead to the site from a post on their efc board). The DEMON is in the details which could LAND the efc in some deep trouble. The thread on their forum is quite large so skip to page 41.

Just read it. Wow!

Part of me actually feels sorry for James Hird, think if he had his time over, he definitely would have done things differently.

And worst of all, I genuinely feel bad for him and Tanya's kids, how much crap/bullying must they cop at school..

The personal family toll has got to be exhausting for James, for the sake of his children, I hope he does walk away soon from this catastrophe, with a shred of dignity..

Part of me actually feels sorry for James Hird, think if he had his time over, he definitely would have done things differently.

And worst of all, I genuinely feel bad for him and Tanya's kids, how much crap/bullying must they cop at school..

The personal family toll has got to be exhausting for James, for the sake of his children, I hope he does walk away soon from this catastrophe, with a shred of dignity..

Feel sorry for James? Has had plenty of time to do the right thing but chose to step behind others falling on their sword hoping the body count enough for him to come out a winner.

James started the fire. James should have tried to put it out but James is James.

The ego is off the scale and if he really cared for everyone the way a normal person would, none of this would have happened nor continue to happen.

:eek: Has that part reached Werribee yet?

Feel sorry for that narcissistic self absorbed 'it's all about me' Jimmy!

I certainly don't!

Feel sorry for James? Has had plenty of time to do the right thing but chose to step behind others falling on their sword hoping the body count enough for him to come out a winner.

James started the fire. James should have tried to put it out but James is James.

The ego is off the scale and if he really cared for everyone the way a normal person would, none of this would have happened nor continue to happen.

To be fair, don't think anyone here knows him on a personal level l, but i honestly think that deep down he knows he did wrong, and the guilt inside must be eating away at him.

Taking our personal footy agenda aside, it must be hell for Hird's family (esp his kids) to constantly read and hear about James indiscretions.

Mind you, if Hird appeals to the high court, sympathy is absolutely gone. But as i say, his children are big victims in this, hope James finally finds clarity to realize this...

Just read it. Wow!

I read that, but it was basically a quote of what Go_Blues said, which is in the Bruce Francis thread. It hasnt been deleted, and I'm no confused over what else I've missed.

Can anyone PM me or link here what else has been said? What other info is out there apart from "my mate said"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel sorry for that narcissistic self absorbed 'it's all about me' Jimmy!

I certainly don't!

Sympathy for his children/family is probably a more apt response, esp as that they are at a school going age...

What a mess though ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back