Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just really happy how this whole thing has been progressing. I don't care what anyone says, it's really been a great couple of years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I couldn't agree more, me and my Carlton supporting family and friends have bonded over it and become closer as a result. Every day of it is another Christmas.

If someone could please pm me too it would be greatly appreciated!

I couldn't agree more, me and my Carlton supporting family and friends have bonded over it and become closer as a result. Every day of it is another Christmas.

If someone could please pm me too it would be greatly appreciated!

My favourite part has been watching my large group of essendon friends slowly lose the passion for their club, week by week, month by month, the dullness in their eyes breaths light into mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favourite part has been watching my large group of essendon friends slowly lose the passion for their club, week by week, month by month, the dullness in their eyes breaths light into mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's been a slow burn that's for sure but that's just how I like any good thing to last, just like how I love lamb shanks in a slow cooker and test match cricket

Could someone please PM me the details too, the cricket is over and I have watched these two play this tennis match before. TIA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. 12 steps isn't for everyone but if it works for you.........:thumbsu:
I thought the first step was admitting you have a problem ...... I am not DOC you know.

Had a good read of the "official" evidence.

My oh my they're cooked, rooted, stuffed, finished, and so many other words finishing in ed!

If it's fair dinkum that is.

Got it - Thanks !!! Much appreciated and, if true, explosive stuff !!
I would appreciate a PM. I need to finally wean my wife off having any lingering support for the Bombers. Buying her a Carlton membership for the past 10 years has nearly done the job. Serious sanctions to the cheats would hopefully finish the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back