FTA-TV The Fall

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably dont need spoilers by now - We dont for sure he is dead but with wounds like that & no immediate assistance I say he is cactus. Yes his eyes were open but he did smile which I took to mean he knew he was dying & he was enjoying his last laugh at life & at Stella given her concern for him.

Spector deserves to die alone in a dark hole but here he is, in the arms of someone panicking, acting almost like a loved one, calling for help. No wonder he is smiling & probably would be pissing himself laughing if he still could.

He is dead but I wouldn't bet money on it, tv being tv.

Last edited:
He's dead. And because of that he has the final victory. She's never felt the power he felt whilst killing which makes him so much better than everyone else. Her reply to him was that he would never feel it again and it being such an addiction would make all those years in prison unbearable. Now he goes out still on a high.

That was a weird ending. Stella was acting devastated, like she loved him.

Yep, the more I thought about, after everything he has done, to others and to Stella, I would be sitting back going...

2013-09-22-23_58_31.gif

I have this horrible feeling that he will still miraculously be alive and that in series 3 that imbecile teenage fangirl will start doing his bidding for him on the outside.

God i hope that doesn't happen!

I have this horrible feeling that he will still miraculously be alive and that in series 3 that imbecile teenage fangirl will start doing his bidding for him on the outside.

God i hope that doesn't happen!

I reckon he will escape hospital and become a lumberjack.

Rolnad would turn jay for specter.
The show has pacing issues though, especially S2.

They seemed to use it to tie it all in with certain main characters to make it all messy. Stellas promiscuity and seeming lack of care for what other people think or if she hurts other peoples relationships + the assistant superintendent with his shady dealings, lust for Stella and focus on self preservation above all else. So I think they just needed these small sub plots to frame certain characters in the mind of the viewer which made more sense as the show progressed (especially once they arrested Paul).

i was wondering about that cop that was killed in season one. i figured it mustve been wrapped up somehow and i forgot it. really wish they wouldve done more with everything surrounding that.

Rolnad claims he could write a better script because he wrote some long-winded vanity/profanity piece about me a few yrs ago......personally, i think he's demented and possibly dangerous.

Rolnad thinks that season 3 shoukd include a buffalo bill type situation, i then informed him that Hannibal was still running at which point he changed the subject.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished watching season 2 on DVD. Wow wee!! Unbelievably classy piece of drama. Kept me riveted from beginning to end and the fact you met the killer in the opening scene just added to the psychological thrill.

I see Gillian Anderson is talking about a third season.

^^ wat the **** is this?

One of this forums weird personalities and would be writer claims he can write superior scripts for season 3.
Just to show how weird/demented he is, he suggested that in the death scene of Jax Teller SOA, he'd include googly eyes like they did in Mad Max 1 just before the moment of impact......I told him that many people actually liked Jax and that sort of gruesome accessory wouldn't go down well, especially with female viewers.

One of this forums weird personalities and would be writer claims he can write superior scripts for season 3.
Just to show how weird/demented he is, he suggested that in the death scene of Jax Teller SOA, he'd include googly eyes like they did in Mad Max 1 just before the moment of impact......I told him that many people actually liked Jax and that sort of gruesome accessory wouldn't go down well, especially with female viewers.

Ok, thanks.

(FWIW googly eyes might not have been such a bad thing considering the shitness of the CGI)

Wonder how Gillian Anderson will fit it all in. The fall season 3, hannibal season 3 and the x files reboot! Got a lot on her plate all of a sudden.

Wonder how Gillian Anderson will fit it all in. The fall season 3, hannibal season 3 and the x files reboot! Got a lot on her plate all of a sudden.

Not to mention Rolnad could be stalking her.

The last few eps of that were really gripping and featured some really fine scenes and acting. I appreciated the more singular focus of this season. Well now to catch up with Love/Hate for my Irish fix.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back