Media The Filth and his Fury presents 'The S18 Rolling Play Of The Day- with Trophy'

Remove this Banner Ad

I normally wouldn't, but you know, the old Liverpool/ManU thingy, which you love so much, forced my hand!;)

Your right, it could be worse being all those things, imagine if I supported Liverpool as well. Thanks for cheering me up.:p

I quite enjoyed this little exchange The Filth Wizard. I was baited into the discussion by Tarks and ended it as quick as it began.

I am sure Ablett still likes to be told he is good, sometimes.
Maybe. Mostly he just likes to be told his bank balance Is.

Mercinary campaigner that isn't fit to lick the slime off Dane Swan's boots.
Oohhh... Dis gonna be good.

Popcorn.gif

Your move SoG
You've hit the nail on the head, and on reflection it all makes sense. You are a genius Sir, and one who should be commended with knighthood.

I'm not sure why, but even after contemplating this issue for years, I still couldn't see the obvious error in his ways, but alas, you've solved it and I can now rest easy. He now has a valid excuse for all those indiscriminate disposals.

Your next assignment is to find out why he doesn't chase, is lazy and pays his opponent no respect.

I can see your angst though, as we've both had similar careers and are heading down the same path as our respective Idols.

Myself and Gaz are both the Son of God, have dominated at 2 clubs which included positions in the team of the year. All Australian and All-SFA respectively. We both won best and fairests in our first season's at a Golden City, and we're both leaders in soon to be powerhouses of the league.

Now you and your hero have both won medals by being spoon fed the ball by your teammates, have both laughed off retirement to sign on out of necessity to your sides cause and have both been involved with sides who have recently choked to the hands of Geelong in finals.

Now let me be please Sir, I have some Golden boots to polish, while you fantasize over Swan's flubber.

Yeah, um that was a pot shot at you.... I was actually impressed that for once Soggy found something worthwhile to say, god knows I'd waited long enough ;)

I'm not used to people taking pot shots at me so forgive my confusion.

Don't you love me anymore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The league Admin should set the standard for the rest of us and Okey has shown yet again why he is respected enough to hold that position. I would be highly surprised if we see a better post this season.

Challenge accepted.

no nothing will probably be better than that

okeydoke7 defies popular convention and proves Royals players can count to 10? I say we wait till he figures out elemenohpee is more than just one letter before we start handing out the gold stars :cool:

Hate the game not the player, playa. I saw a good post, I nominated it. No gold stars yet, the season is still young.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back